Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Getting rid of the note samples and I will be forced to locate the yellow note for the suspects and if there's no threatening note(s) to be found in the crime scene, then its possible to solve the cases before locating all the suspects.

A new skill like the Research like in Noir, which will rule out a fake alibi suspect who will not be the killer. If this new skill were to replace Code Breaking or an addition to the skill table, can make it a 2 level skill like:

Level 1 - Will rule out one suspect (real or fake)
Level 2 - Will rule out two suspect(s), either real and real, real and fake or fake and fake)

Player can choose to use this skill early when he/she have only one suspect in the list or when he/she have the full lists, but with a difference compared to Noir, the skill is not repeatable over and over again, meaning level 1 only allow 1 use per case and level 2 will allow 2 use per case.

100proof
100proof

what i mean about handwriting is that the sample appears before u go into a suspects house at the bank, and it has caused an fa for me before. it seems to be a minor bug in the game. any evidence should not appear until you collect all of it from the suspects houses, and the handwriting samples sometimes appear before even going into their house. hope i explained it correctly :D

Droid
Droid

Not really a bug 100proof, more a feature. If you find a yellow note you have a sample of the handwriting of the person who wrote it even though you haven't entered their house.

BrewsterAnne
BrewsterAnne

I completely understand 100! I think it is when you get those threatening notes. Once you get one of those from the crime scene, all the suspects go on the list in your evidence just as if you had already been to their homes. In some cases, that threatening note can be the only evidence from the crime scene. This means that I have to be extremely diligent about whose house I have investigated and be doubly sure that I get to everyone's house. It can be quite confusing to say the least. Great point 100! :)

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

:>X

Aditee
Aditee

hello everyone ...... i feel that presently we cant read whats written on a signed note if it is found from a trap door and the content helps a lot in solving the case ( specially me ). my idea is that everybody should be able to read that written message .

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

hi aditee :)

those particular notes - the ones under the trap door - are actually meant to be as they are. they give a hint as to where you can find the motive of the person. for example, if it says something like the note is a drug prescription that means you can find the motive at the hospital.

Droid
Droid

She means notes in trap doors, not under statues. Doesn't matter that it doesn't tell you who the note was from since the information still appears in the case new notes so if it's a new suspect you'll see them listed there.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Bring the Lottery to SoM... ^_^ Noir has it and I thought, SoM should have it too.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Can the case givers just offer AI cases after we unlocked AI cases? Because my case file cabinet is full with RH cases and I didn't want to do them.

Anyone who's subscribed and wanted to do RH cases, do let me know, so that I can invite you into my agency to take away these RH cases.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help