Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Jayne,
All I am saying is what is the incentive to waste time doing solo showdowns?? there are no prizes or challenge points for playing solo..

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Maybe, because I join sd, then of no one else comes along, I just continue rather than quit. And at least one of the people who regularly plays sds, does not join til the last minute. And that is my choice, I assume that you are happy for me to choose what I do in sleuth.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Jayne,
I am not trying to cause a problem with you, just stating a point that doing solo showdowns are useless... if someone doesn't join in the last 30 secs prior to start of showdown, then i would quit the sd before it starts and do a different level of case... there are many players who do hang around the lobby prior to start time and you never know who will join at the last minute, so i see what you are saying too...

Really Red
Really Red

well i guess Icy is right, even i know a few corner cutters who wait to get the mails and do not solve the SDs by themselves...... and since gametime criterion does exist it hampers the scores of other players...... So i have my consent on Icy's suggestion.......

rugby101
rugby101

showdowns help reset favors am i correct? if someone needs to reset their favors for any reason i think they should be able to do a solo showdown, obviously they are not worried about the challenge points at that time. just a suggestion. enjoy the game.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

@Secret_Squirrel:
Long time ago, Sleuth Admin once implemented agency gear lock, so I was wondering if its still available or not. What the agency gear lock does is that when the agent(s) in an agency store a gear into the agency locker, he/she can actually set whether it can be use by another agent via the agency ranking (Director, Officer, Agent, Rookie). I think it should be implemented, but if any case Sleuth Admin think that this agency gear lock is not always use, maybe should consider another type of gear lock, like a personal gear lock and allow the owner to set the lock to those gear when he/she store it into his/her private locker.

For example:
Complete Lock = Only Owner can use or sell.
Partial Lock = Agents who borrow this gear can only use it but not sell it.
No Lock = Gear is free to use or sell.

This is to protect the many new or high level gears which is obtainable through special showdowns or achievement prizes.

Owners can only use Challenge Points to lock their gear(s).

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Suggestions:

Instead of just having special events like St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Halloween, New Year and so on, I wish there's a calender in SoM that mark the townie's special day (birthday). Let say for example, the Fixer's birthday falls on 3rd August, for one week starting 29th July until 4th August, we can get special gifts from completing favors for Fixer (different favor case level reward with different gift). Or perhaps these townies could sell special gear during these special week.

So far, we have 33 townies altogether, so Admins could slowly add each of the townie's birthday event into the calender, spreading them across the year. ^_^

100proof
100proof

can we please keep track of our favors somehow pretty please

R_Chip_R
R_Chip_R

can we assign what can be done and what can't be done with different ranks in our agency? thanks.

100proof
100proof

hey there administration can u fix the handwriting bug? seems as though samples of handwriting appear before u even collect them, and i almost blew a case because of this problem please maybe fix it :D thank you 100

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help