Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

^ ^ ^ and of course lets not forget the waiter :-)

Fletchi
Fletchi

ooo how about a wooden spoon item that decreases a skill, for punishment lol

EEEKKKK maybe merceymeisters evil strek rubbing off on me

Avguste
Avguste

Hello

I would like to suggest to have an option allowing to turn off the music permanently.

Thank you

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

oh I love that suggestion Flechi. Ummm, that would be one that would be placed wisely :P:P:P

Delia Earle
Delia Earle

I did a brief search to see if anyone had suggested this yet and didn't find anything; but I'm guessing someone probably has. Adding Serial Killer Hunts would be really fun and give a serious boost to the thrill factor of this Sleuth. They wouldn't have to be as elaborate as Villain Hunts, just something that could perhaps help - after solving a few - accumulate challenge points? Perhaps the cases involved could be a merge between random difficulty cases and special missions? I think it would be really fun! :)

dontuse
dontuse

is there any POSSIBLE way to have volume control over the music & street noise (when youre out on the city map) separately/individually?
i love this game but sometimes i find i have to mute the thing [even though id still like to listen to the music]

Srobson2011
Srobson2011

Full screen

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

I would like to visit a trade/auction center where I could put some extra items/gifts I have for trading/auction. For example:

I always get an Expensive Colognes from completing favors and I'm in serious need to get Expensive Perfumes, so that I can complete the Missions for Bank President, so I bring my 7 Expensive Colognes to the trade center for trading, setting it to 72 hours trade time limit and the appropriate trade item that I need. So, it means if anyone who would like to trade with me can visit the trade center and click on the trade option and choose proceed to trade to complete the trading.

Admin, kindly consider. ^_^

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Besides trading with other players, we can also put up some of our special gear for auction or we can even look up the trading/auction center to find some previous special hand gear up for auction.

So in the future, those who have missed the special events or Showdowns organized by Admins can wait for these special hand gear to appear in the trading/auction center.

Note: Giving those who have racked up on money and challenge points to be able to buy special items. ^_^

Tom Wills
Tom Wills

Hi guys! I would like to suggest including some beep or small sound when someone is talking to me on the chat, as most times im afk and i can hardly notice when someone is trying to tell me something
THX!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help