Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Fletchi
Fletchi

no need for rudeness here. this is a suggestion topic not a debate room.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

However, no matter how many months will pass, it seems people will never stop to just use the boards for asking Ben to make things easier.
Most of the times, it really isn't necessary, since the game provides enough resources for the players to deal with their problems.
I simply think it would be easier for everyone to just do what it is to be done, instead of complaining on the boards.

(Now this wasn't a suggestion for the admins, but it still is a suggestion.
If you think the problem was already solved by now, and I won't see any more beggars three months from now, when I login again, Devi feel free to delete this post.)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Hmmmmm, well seems there are others that agree with that post and those who want to see more. Not necessarily to make game easier but to add a little bit of a new twist.

OOOOPS, am I debating :">

Fletchi
Fletchi

i think everyone wants to see more, and more will arrive when the time is right.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Oh, just had an idea!

Maybe the TAB key could be deactivated.

And maybe evidence could start being hidden behind the shelves in the corner of the rooms, or in a secret compartment behind the pictures.
Perhaps thay can only be found with a special tool (like a magnifier or something) that we can buy (in exchange for CPs if you ask me, but it can very well be sleuthcash, I wouldn't mind).

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Code Breaking Skills should be in place by now.

Things like Arch-Villian Hunt & Scripted Mysteries (Subscribers' Only) should be added too.

As for making the cases harder, I would suggest:

- allowing suspects to give false witness evidence
- allowing suspects to go into hiding
- fixing a number of physical evidences for the case level

Thank you to Ben if you're considering my suggestions...

Ohh, I would personally appreciate it more if:
All my AI cases have at least 2 of the same PE of each type

develin
develin

Hi Lu Peste, I was talking about your comments on "blocking hunts", not on your suggestions.
Suggestion boxes are always current.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

The game does currently give false witness prove, I have ran into it several times.

May also consider more hidden compartments (add a few more) then just 1 in a case. IE: upto 2 for IH-SH, upto 3 on RH-AI. Possible for more then one at a CS or Suspects home.

May be nice to make some changes and not announce what was done just that there as been some.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

he fortunately we have that covered - the whole making changes and not telling people :D ohh ... you meant doing it on purpose!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help