Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

okay here it goes how about these ideas: maybe a 4th favor just and idea, being able to complete only your favors for the day and not having to do other cases (up to individual detectives), maybe a secret compartment behind the pictures, and maybe a master key that you can use in every house for only five cases.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

also maybe evidence could start being hidden behind the shelves in the corner of the rooms, and hence the need for the tab key, as obviously that would be the only way to find it :D

Lucius Iroquois Plissken
Lucius Iroquois Plissken

Is it possible that we could have a feature that would be able to occur only when you arent working a case? Like when you can train and such on the map...

I would like it if there were mysterious people that would come up to you randomly at the Tricky Mister Bar or maybe even a mysterious call at a Pay Phone in the game, that you could answer (shades of Marty's mission from Grand Theft Auto III, for those who're familar)

You could choose to accept or not accept these shady cases but they could come with great reward, different than the usual in the general cases or they could come with great tragic consquences and maybe some could be extremely risky to our characters... there's so much you can do with this.

It could even happen that if we end up in the hospital from a mishap we cant do missions in the game for a certain amount of days/weeks pending what happen.

I say we up the realism a bit

Another suggestion:

Is there any way we could have players bet on cases? You know how we are able to subscribe [which I definately will be doing once I get a job] to the game? Well why not let us put up money and bet on who can get a case done first?

Call it The Case Race feature or something to that extent and we can take a gamble at our own free will on who can either solve first or solve a certain amount of cases within this feature in a day or week, it would present as many as we could do, but you'd have to be a subscriber to take part in this feature.

Just two ideas, sure I'll have more

Lucius Iroquois Plissken
Lucius Iroquois Plissken

Missed Deadlines

Can there be a high price and negative experience points or something to take off missed deadlines? real cash even?

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Fletchi
Fletchi

no need for rudeness here. this is a suggestion topic not a debate room.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

However, no matter how many months will pass, it seems people will never stop to just use the boards for asking Ben to make things easier.
Most of the times, it really isn't necessary, since the game provides enough resources for the players to deal with their problems.
I simply think it would be easier for everyone to just do what it is to be done, instead of complaining on the boards.

(Now this wasn't a suggestion for the admins, but it still is a suggestion.
If you think the problem was already solved by now, and I won't see any more beggars three months from now, when I login again, Devi feel free to delete this post.)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Hmmmmm, well seems there are others that agree with that post and those who want to see more. Not necessarily to make game easier but to add a little bit of a new twist.

OOOOPS, am I debating :">

Fletchi
Fletchi

i think everyone wants to see more, and more will arrive when the time is right.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Oh, just had an idea!

Maybe the TAB key could be deactivated.

And maybe evidence could start being hidden behind the shelves in the corner of the rooms, or in a secret compartment behind the pictures.
Perhaps thay can only be found with a special tool (like a magnifier or something) that we can buy (in exchange for CPs if you ask me, but it can very well be sleuthcash, I wouldn't mind).

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help