Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Sorry for double-posting, in terms of agency, gaining fame for agencies does not contribute to case solving, how about:

1) Different range of TH Won.
2) Different range of fame points achieved.

contribute to:

1) Extra standings for each townies.
2) Extra watch points.

Watch points that can add some extra hours to the cases, like if the agency just won a 9 step TH, that means each member will get a bonus 5 hours added to their next 5 cases. Lesser steps TH won earn lesser bonus hours added to their next lesser number of cases. ^_^

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I think that is a very good idea, Joseph. Perhaps with regards to watch points, they could be just used when necessary on a case. In other words, you could hold them in abeyance for when you need them for a case.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Yup Jayne, then players would feel the benefit of doing treasure hunts more often. hehe, actually watch points does feel similar to agency bonus points offered by different agency headquarter in Noir. ^_^

Detective Fayne
Detective Fayne

Well.I think making those desired suggestion would be pretty hard...
I agree with ThorLoki

Frank Shelby
Frank Shelby

I suggest a "wait until arrives" or "Wait until leaves" button for those times when you have to wait to enter someones home.

Stevie93
Stevie93

could we have the items that are the same registering in the slot? this way less inventory spaces would be used by items that are the same. The quantity would would increase each time you got one

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

@ Frank - I understand you point, but we have different places set up for people to go wait 4hours etc at a time. But we have toyed with some kind of 'stakeout' option. Thanks for reminding me.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

@ JChen definitely find different range / type of TH rewards implemented around the same time when Ben gets round to the editable agencies.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

hadn't really finished then, but Agency 'perks' could be an option, withough skewing the game to much... other games do it. Say you get 'X' FAME, you get Level 1 Fame = +2\% XP per case for members, and Level 2 Fame might be an item of equipment, Level 3 might be 5\% extra cash per case for each member. etc I'm just thinking aloud.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

That's really nice to know. ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help