Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
DCoop
DCoop

I am a beginner and find it difficult to manage what little money U get and skills. The People clam up, even when U use intimidation. I lose an intimidation point and it says they will answer 1 or 2 more questions-Then they don't tell U anything! I suggest that if they don't tell U anything after using intimidation and clam up-We should get that intimidation point back! I read what is posted but really haven't found help for this. When You R a newbie it is very difficult to survive! Iv'e lost 2 cases and forfeited(I think) 1 because ALL THE SUSPECTS CLAM UP and I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH of anything else to get another clue!

DCoop
DCoop

@SisterMm-that is a great idea! Especially for new beginners such as Myself! Never enough money after You solve a couple of cases!!!!

DCoop
DCoop

I had an issue where the game said I didn't have enough money to buy a key or bribe anyone Yet, when I checked up top-it said I had 203$. Go figure. I would like My money to be more obvious! When I'm really into a case(I'm New still) I run out of Money! I also like the idea of "Pawning" things U pick up and dont' need,LOL! So far, all I pick up that I don't need are brushes,smoking pipes and stuff belonging to suspects! Maybe there should be things in the game U can take when You R New-that helps You gain money thru pawning items!!! I Cannot afford to subscribe but, this game is sorta addicting! However, If I can't get thru the case because every one clams up plus,U run out of every thing in Your arsenol. HELP! Please.... :-)

DCoop
DCoop

I believe there has to be a better way to put info out there when We need help. Such as a built in search engine which picks up on a specific word. Example: Retire
There are so, so many threads to look thru I am more frustrated than when I came looking thru threads for help!!!
It should be available like the link above thru google BUT it would be Sleuth's engine only!
Maybe then, some of the help I need would actually get found and help My case! As it stands now-I have no help and have had the last 3 cases where in the client is My only working suspect and I only have 1 lock pick point,NO MONEY either. Cannot find the right thread to help My case get moving along!!!
I do like what Iv'e been able to play so far! I just think We should be able to search threads much more easily so We get the help We need and not tired out from reading all the stuff that doesn't apply to Our current problem!
Thanks for Your time and I hope it makes sense to You too!

develin
develin

Hi DCoop, there is such a search button. It's on the community site, at the top right corner. It says: Google custom search. Here you can type in a word and press the search button. :)

DCoop
DCoop

Thanks develin! I have finally overcome that stuff,LOL. Now I just wish I could erase half of the questions Iv'e posted! To funny when U R new how "Newbies" Panic! LMFBO! So over those things and onto bigger and better probs. Stoked though, This game is FUN! To bad We couldn't do real Unsolved cases!
How different that might be?
Have a Great Day and Thanks again!
P. S.) the Best Help came from: Sleuthtips.com and Supersleuth.weebly.com

develin
develin

You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I hope to have a new item - Key Pouch, that can store unlimited skeleton keys. This pouch takes only 1 inventory space.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Sorry for double-posting, in terms of agency, gaining fame for agencies does not contribute to case solving, how about:

1) Different range of TH Won.
2) Different range of fame points achieved.

contribute to:

1) Extra standings for each townies.
2) Extra watch points.

Watch points that can add some extra hours to the cases, like if the agency just won a 9 step TH, that means each member will get a bonus 5 hours added to their next 5 cases. Lesser steps TH won earn lesser bonus hours added to their next lesser number of cases. ^_^

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I think that is a very good idea, Joseph. Perhaps with regards to watch points, they could be just used when necessary on a case. In other words, you could hold them in abeyance for when you need them for a case.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help