Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

Please be informed that I'm merely asking for opinions and not for you all to hate me for my suggestion below.

I was wondering what options do we have to make it fair and challenging for us to do TH?

a) Ben setting the min case level and favor case level for each TH, like the:
- $5500 (min Intermediate case level)
- $7000 (min Very Hard case level)
- $8500 (min Incredibly Hard case level)
- $10000 (min Stupendously Hard case level)
- $11500 (min Ridiculously Hard case level)

b) Ben setting the min case level and favor case level for each TH,
like this:
- Players with 4M xp and above can only play AI favor
- Players with 1M xp and below 4M xp can only play RH favor
- Players with 100k xp and below 1M xp can only play SH favor
- Players with 10k xp and below 100k xp can only play IH favor

Meaning for option 2, min favor case that can be done is IH and only by those 10k xp and below 100k xp players.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Would mean the elimination of lower cases being offered for favors and make the TH more challenging to do. So of course I like the idea, any way to make you challenge yourself.

gwi
gwi

I'm very new to this game so this has probably been mentioned before. how can someone have a real alibi if they are holding the murder weapon at their gaff. I had a 3 star get away with murder coz the other dude had wrote a nasty letter and left some hair(of what kind if dont know) at the vic's place. poor 2 star guy probably getting bummed in some nasty cell for hate mail. please can we have some more realism where if there is the murder weapon and it matches the owner -that is the definate victim unless you add more detail to the cases to alow for double crosses between the suspect and the planting of murder weapons where you have to check for prints- but i am only on intermediate cases so all that could be happening......

Chris Christie
Chris Christie

I have a suggestion to .How about creating a way to pause the game for a little while. Just in case something happens that require our immediate attention...I know there are deadlines, but it is sad that we have to quit a case we are in the middle of, just because something/someone needs our attention right there and then. I for one don`t like to many quits or false accusations on my record. I don`t mean that we shouldn`t have deadlines, just the possibility to pause the game for a little while (stop the clock) and as soon as we are ready to play again the clock resumes from where we left of. Just an Idea.....please feel free to comment on this.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Well, Chris, if life calls and you need to answer that call, sign out of SoM. That puts your case on hold until you return and it only costs 1 hours time or maybe 2.

Or, join an agency and save in locker until a more appropriate time.

Not sure if that helped but then again, wasn't really sure of your question.

Lynn Barnett
Lynn Barnett

I think we could use an indicator on the Detective screen to tell you how many cases you've solved that day.

Kaleb T
Kaleb T

I would like to have non-subscribers agency..... That would be supper cool

Mr Mister
Mr Mister

It would be helpful if the sleuth icon could blink as soon as a mail comes in. Right now, I have to switch to a new screen (case, detective, agency, etc...), which I don't frequently do while working on cases, so I might not get my mail for quite some time. Someone recommended that if I leave the mail open in a new window it will blink when there's a new message, but I've tried this with different internet servers and it didn't work for me. That would be my suggestion. :)

DCoop
DCoop

I am a beginner and find it difficult to manage what little money U get and skills. The People clam up, even when U use intimidation. I lose an intimidation point and it says they will answer 1 or 2 more questions-Then they don't tell U anything! I suggest that if they don't tell U anything after using intimidation and clam up-We should get that intimidation point back! I read what is posted but really haven't found help for this. When You R a newbie it is very difficult to survive! Iv'e lost 2 cases and forfeited(I think) 1 because ALL THE SUSPECTS CLAM UP and I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH of anything else to get another clue!

DCoop
DCoop

@SisterMm-that is a great idea! Especially for new beginners such as Myself! Never enough money after You solve a couple of cases!!!!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help