Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Weslen
Weslen

Just had an idea for replacing Codebreaking skill
(which isn't being used at the moment)

Change it to "Diplomacy"

The skill would work like the coats and give a standings bonus of +1 per skill level in Doylesburgh, Hammett Square and North Christie.

For the base skill levels, this would mean a maximum standings bonus of +2 in each district, which could then be enhanced by gloves and rings up to a maximum of +6 if wearing two rings.

Just a thought.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

showdown banner please remove it adminsistration it really is distracting thanks guys

develin
develin

I am glad with the reminder. Sometimes I tend to forget about the time.

John Bear
John Bear

*bump*

Have to promote Weslen's idea about 'Diplomacy' :)

I think this would be a great way to get some use out of the (currently) unused skill.

MirrorMirror
MirrorMirror

Could I suggest as the Hallowe'en event has been successful, you could the same at Christmas? Perhaps a Christmas tree bauble instead of the apple, and Santa's Grotto instead of the Haunted House!

develin
develin

I like Mirror's idea very much.

John Bear
John Bear

I think you might find a Christmas 'special' event has already been planned :)

minounette
minounette

I would like to see a reset skills option also. :)

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Santa's Grotto! That's the phrase I haven't been able to latch on to, thanks!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

@ Weslen & others. I think I'll try raise the subject again about code breaking with Ben, as it appears it's fairly useless (if I could find my smail from Chen I'd remember why - hey I do not know everything about the game!)

Anyway, I'm not sure 'new' skills to make the game easier are necessarily a good thing when we have some people saying the game is too easy. But, yes, fixing the broken one's should be a priority.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help