Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Jeverag
Jeverag

^^ There's should be other type of cases, beside murders. When it will be implanted? ^_^ Maybe add new mode when our prime suspect runaway and case continue to pursuit mode or when one of important witness is missing so there's extra task before complete the murder case.

Jeverag
Jeverag

>>> Considering my background, gambling with limit according to experience points will be nice ;) And more interactions, not just competitive one or using same tools, for examples more detectives working on a same case. No need to be online together, just set longer time limit and much bigger prize, while sometimes one must finish a part of case before they can continue.

develin
develin

That kind of interaction you'll find in agency's doing a hunt, Jeverag. In a hunt there is no need to be online together, but each member has a chance to do a step. And you can't continue before a step is finished.
Is that what you meant?

Jeverag
Jeverag

^^@develin: Yeah, i think so because i just join an agency and haven't try the hunting yet ^_^

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Yes,in a TH (treasure hunt) you really do need team work, never know when a TH will be challenged by another agency. Which brings a sense of urgency to completing a hunt before that happens or defending a hunt if it does. First to recover the treasure wins.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Game Suggestions:

1) Zodiac Signs' Background
2) Different Detective Backgrounds' Background
3) Holiday Background

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

I like the Zodiac Signs as backgrounds

Now for Holidays. Different hats for Holidays (Ie Santa Hats, Easter Bunny Ear hat etc..)

banolipop
banolipop

could we maybe have a place where we can interchange money and challenge points? Sometimes I feel like I have too much of one and too little of the other. :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Maybe Treasure Hunts can be tweaked a bit, for example, instead of always looking for treasures, the treasures can be hidden in the bank safe and in order to open it, players need to buy the keys from the faction bosses, 3 keys per bank safe, but only 1 key can be bought per day (provided the player successfully complete the special mission for the day).

Treasures found not only will contribute to player's fame and agency fame, but also will give players extra xp. Because of successful special missions, each player will tend to have their own preferred faction boss.

These treasures can also be listed in players' detective page, under "Special Treasures Found".

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help