Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hehe...I thought it would be unfair if I said "Only those who did a favor in the TH" because although the smail said "For taking part in this hunt you have gained 1 Challenge Point. Congratulations!" but in fact, even if you don't do any favor, you would still get the 1 challenge point, so that's not fair either, so I just followed the system.

And if players get a chance to get unisex gifts, then that would save up the spaces by half. Let me be frank with you, majority of the townies which a player would get free questions, bribe, gift and eventually manipulate are woman, so that's why everyone preferred getting a locket than a scotch after participating in admin organized showdowns. ^_^

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Ok so we'll be a doing a bit of a review of locker space in agencies.

We're tempted just to increase all agency storage by 50\% but that might be overkill.

But I'm happy to hear any more suggestions to ease up the space shortage we'll probably be causing.

I think it's important not to get 'complicated'. Sometimes easy solutions are the best.

Dawn Chorus
Dawn Chorus

I agree about keys. Use 'em or sell 'em!

But I do think if coats were stored seperately, then existing agency storage would be fine.

I would suggest a coat-locker having slots equal to the maximum allowable agency members. If you leave the agency and leave a coat behind, too bad, it becomes available for someone else.

That might be too 'complicated' though.

I do, however, like Joseph's suggestion of upgrades that can be bought (both for personal inventories and agency storage).

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

thanks Dawn. I don't think what you've suggested is too complicated. A coat locker and Accessory Bureau could be a way to operate.

Extending players personal inventory could be an option too.

Short term a combination of both might be the way to go.

Dawn Chorus
Dawn Chorus

Dear Squirrel,

Is there any way you can change the RSS feed to make it selective? So that I can choose which boards I subscribe to.

At the moment, I've had to turn the feed off as it is just getting clogged with a certain pair of players who are enjoying an insult swapping contest (which I have no problem with, just don't want it in my feed - if possible).

Thanks.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

If I could just have it pick up only those people I wanted to read that would be cool too! I honestly don't know. I don't think so. Pity that.

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

I'd like to suggest the ability manually add content to the case file pages. I use an external note pad, and that's OK, but I wish I could put in the appropriate suspect what was under their statue, or which manipulation gave me two answers, or which suspects I can rule out of any particular piece of evidence because of analysis, or the times I visited a suspect's home and whether they were home or away, etc. Most of this could be automated too...

MR.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

good idea Marco, I'm hoping for that too. ^_^

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

And while I'm at it, let me add that I LOVE the game music. It's really fabulous and contributes wonderfully to the ambiance. However, the other in-game sounds (sirens and street noise, mouse-clicks, tab to select next) have just the opposite effect. As a result, I play the game muted. I would like to suggest adding a mute button for the non-music sounds. This would enable me to play the game with the music and thus not annoy my wife and kids, because they like the music too, but don't like the sirens and garbage trucks (We get plenty of that through our windows!). Thanks for considering it, SS & Ben.

MR.

Jeverag
Jeverag

^^ There's should be other type of cases, beside murders. When it will be implanted? ^_^ Maybe add new mode when our prime suspect runaway and case continue to pursuit mode or when one of important witness is missing so there's extra task before complete the murder case.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help