Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben and SS,

I would like to suggest that we players have more inventory spaces and locker spaces:

1) Inventory
- At first we have 12 inventory spaces (gifts) + unlimited skeleton keys, but now we have only 8.

Can you revert back to 12 inventory spaces (gifts) and a separate unlimited skeleton keys inventory spaces? or maybe we can purchase upgrades to store more (can make use of money and challenge points)

2) Agency Locker
- Refurbished Mansion only have 16 spaces

Can we have separate spaces for:
a) Gifts
b) Skeleton keys
c) Coats
d) Accessories

And it would be fun for each members of an agency to earn a unisex gift for completing a TH based on the total steps:
$5500 - +1 gift (can give to both male & female)
$7000 - +2
$8500 - +3
$10000 - +4
$11500 - +5

^_^ Thank you for your considerations.

Regards,
Joseph

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

I too would like to see separate space for coats and accessories in agency lockers like we have for personnel gear.

Can limit how many coat/accessory space is based on Agency Headquarters.

Cellar-None
Small offoce 2
Warehouse 3
Large Office 4
Mansion 4

That alone would free up alot of space. Skel keys I say use them, keep them in your inventory or sell what you dont want.

Gifts for completing a TH? I have alot to say about this and just not the gift idea.

Overall some of what you suggest Joseph would be nice.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

So noted. I agree. Inventory space is tough at the moment.

Not sure I have much sympathy for the whole skeleton key thing. They are there to be used and if you have a whole mess of them, then really either use them or sell them. Otherwise you'll end up like the crazy cat lady down the road with newspapers form 1879 stacked up to the ceiling in her bathroom.

But yes, I digress, Inventory. I shall poke the bear and see what he growls at me.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

I see SS meant my wife

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hehe...I thought it would be unfair if I said "Only those who did a favor in the TH" because although the smail said "For taking part in this hunt you have gained 1 Challenge Point. Congratulations!" but in fact, even if you don't do any favor, you would still get the 1 challenge point, so that's not fair either, so I just followed the system.

And if players get a chance to get unisex gifts, then that would save up the spaces by half. Let me be frank with you, majority of the townies which a player would get free questions, bribe, gift and eventually manipulate are woman, so that's why everyone preferred getting a locket than a scotch after participating in admin organized showdowns. ^_^

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Ok so we'll be a doing a bit of a review of locker space in agencies.

We're tempted just to increase all agency storage by 50\% but that might be overkill.

But I'm happy to hear any more suggestions to ease up the space shortage we'll probably be causing.

I think it's important not to get 'complicated'. Sometimes easy solutions are the best.

Dawn Chorus
Dawn Chorus

I agree about keys. Use 'em or sell 'em!

But I do think if coats were stored seperately, then existing agency storage would be fine.

I would suggest a coat-locker having slots equal to the maximum allowable agency members. If you leave the agency and leave a coat behind, too bad, it becomes available for someone else.

That might be too 'complicated' though.

I do, however, like Joseph's suggestion of upgrades that can be bought (both for personal inventories and agency storage).

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

thanks Dawn. I don't think what you've suggested is too complicated. A coat locker and Accessory Bureau could be a way to operate.

Extending players personal inventory could be an option too.

Short term a combination of both might be the way to go.

Dawn Chorus
Dawn Chorus

Dear Squirrel,

Is there any way you can change the RSS feed to make it selective? So that I can choose which boards I subscribe to.

At the moment, I've had to turn the feed off as it is just getting clogged with a certain pair of players who are enjoying an insult swapping contest (which I have no problem with, just don't want it in my feed - if possible).

Thanks.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

If I could just have it pick up only those people I wanted to read that would be cool too! I honestly don't know. I don't think so. Pity that.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help