Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@TJ:

We both seems to have the same ideas on SD Shop ^_^ and if more peoples in here supporting it, maybe Admin will consider about it. ^_^

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

well, i think that the SD shop would be a great addition to the game, i dont use the challenge points i do have for anything, so maybe what TJ said about being able to buy new backgrounds or favor items etc. could help with challenge points being a bit more useful.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

TY Joesph and Super for your opinion, just hope more would give there input on the boards.

riz007
riz007

secret_squirrel
nw you have may options & ideas
what you are thinking are you going to use this suggestions in sleuth?

riz007
riz007

or you can add seprate room for new sleuth(less than 100o) xp
& only new sleuths & sleuth admin & sleective persona can visit there to solve their problems

develin
develin

Just like Super I don't use the challenge points, so a SD shop where you can buy things other than coats would be nice.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

lol me ambiguous?

I think game currency, the importance we place on challenge points etc etc are really interesting subjects. I certainly think challenge points are under-utilised and that there aren't enough money sinks, or worthwhile money sinks - let's put it that way. Yeah an interesting topic. I read; I absorb...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Besides having only murder cases, I would like to suggest:

1) Missing person case
- A [Client] hires a detective to find a missing person, as in kidnap.
2) Missing document case
- A [Client] hires a detective to locate a stolen document.
3) Missing property case
- A [Client] hires a detective to locate a stolen property, for example: jewelry, money and so on.

Different things can be offered to the detective as reward, since:

Murder Case - Money, XP, Skill Point
Missing Person Case - Challenge Point, XP, Skill Point
Missing Document Case - Gift Point, XP, Skill Point
Missing Property Case - More Money, XP, Skill Point

The environment of each type of cases would be different, but the outcome can be rewarding. ^_^

TLee
TLee

This may have been suggested in the past - if so - sorry...

I would like to see what I found at a suspects house when I look at their case file.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

I'd like a pony, have ever mentioned that? Coz I would!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help