Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@SS: ^_^

We do know that nice ideas takes time to add. ^_^

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

yeah I could do with a helper monkey or three right about now YAWN!

riz007
riz007

& you can also add a meter which tells thtat suspect will clammed up in how many ques. for ( less than 1000xp)

Voldemortina
Voldemortina

more then one murderer? I do't know if this is already available but murders arent always by just one person

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

the game has Judge of Character Riz. It tells you whether you should use Intim or Charm. If you have the Charm skill and you use Charm on a Charmable Suspect / Townie then you get 2 questions, if you use Intim you will only get one. A meter defeats the purpose of of having that skill.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

May I suggest taking notes for that purpose (int/charm) and other things, I am sure many here do that. I don't want the game to become a simple point (or Tab) and click. Takes the enjoyment out of the game if that was to become the case.

riz007
riz007

but how can we know that who is a charmable suspect may be ladies

ok
so we can add that sleuth who solves case will receive a gift which he/she can give to friends or anyone by whom he/she is impressed
may be its you or me
lolz
hahaha

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Question back to SS regarding the "kinda like idea of a SD Shop" your answer can be taken either way. 1) there we be less of an importance (value) to Challenge Points. Which there really isnt one now. or 2) there will be a greater importance (value) to challenge points. I hope for the later.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@TJ:

We both seems to have the same ideas on SD Shop ^_^ and if more peoples in here supporting it, maybe Admin will consider about it. ^_^

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

well, i think that the SD shop would be a great addition to the game, i dont use the challenge points i do have for anything, so maybe what TJ said about being able to buy new backgrounds or favor items etc. could help with challenge points being a bit more useful.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help