Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Zen™
Zen™

I'm not sure if anyone ever suggested these before:

1) In case file tab, it doesn't show the results for Judge Of Character used on the suspect.
2) and after using the well said manipulation, it doesn't show in case file tab, how many more question left will the suspect answer before clamming up again.

Logically, I think suspects and townies shouldn't be able to be manipulated more than once, so that the cases becomes harder as player does harder cases.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Pawn Broker suggestion:

1) Add this townie as TH townie.
2) Allow a function of this townie to "Trade documents for gift" based on standings:
0 - 14 Cannot Trade
15 - 39 Can trade 20 documents for 1 gift (either male/female)
40 above Can trade 15 documents for 1 gift (either male/female)

With each trade, the standings of this townie will drop:
40 above Drop by 3
15 - 39 Drop by 2

This will allow players to get a chance to obtain gifts but also not to allow too many trades each day, so players can only make 1 trade a day (while not doing a case).

DiGris
DiGris

Zen, I'd have to argue against your latest suggestion. In Ridiculously Hard cases where you can't get an answer from any suspect without using a manipulation ability, it can be quite necessary to use manipulation twice on a suspect, and often this may end up being the same type of manipulation.

The fact that the suspects and townies are less inclined to speak automatically makes cases more difficult the higher up the ladder you climb.

Granger Lexton
Granger Lexton

Well I'm new to the game, but I thought that people seem to not talk about anything with you after long unless you charm them. Do you think it would be better to make them more likely to talk about something to do with information they are hiding?

Jacobus
Jacobus

Here's a suggestion...
Wouldn't it be fun if you could use collected documents in another way?
Say for example give 5 documents in one go for a reward to a contact (extra gift or key) or maybe sell your document to someone for cash?

riz007
riz007

i think that when you complete case with most of the time remaining then there shud be displayed"EXCELLENT"
& give subscription for two days to players who are regularly doing 4 cases from more than a year

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Riz,

"excellent" for efficient case solving: great idea.

Automated free subs for someone who should probably be supporting the game: probably not.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

... can we have "rock on" instead?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I would prefer a new point system to be added in based on the case level completed, let say for every AI case done, player is awarded with 0.1 point and these points can count towards challenge points if Admin don't want to add a new point system.

This new point system will only count towards purchasing hand gear, special gifts and special keys (apart from money). ^_^

AI - 0.1 point
RH - 0.05 point
SH - 0.025 points
IH - 0.0125 points

and so on... ^_^

Players can start to do more cases in order to accumulate these new points so that it can be use later on once those new hand gears, special gifts and special keys comes into play.

Grace Lennox
Grace Lennox

Why is it that in Sleuth women don't ever smoke and you can't give them whiskey as a gift? It's a matter of personal preference, not a matter of sex. So my suggestion is: let the girls do what they please! ;)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help