Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Mrs. Jada:
Code Breaking skills is actually an interesting skills, even with the original setting, but needs a little tweak, because it only tells which one of the three faction minions who can decode the encoded notes.

I think basically because Encoded Notes starts to appear in earlier case level then it should be, especially when players don't even have that skill, that's why it was set so that faction minions can still decode for you even when you don't have that skill.

So, either Sleuth Admin tweak it so that only with the skill, then only players able to decode the notes or make it for other use altogether.

I have an idea for it. Ideas PMed to Sleuth Admin and Secret_Squirrel.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

how about hiding the yellow notes behind the curtains

Aaron Ace
Aaron Ace

The other day, I have a case with 4 fabrics and 1 threatening note found in crime scene, in a Very Hard case. I would like to ask Admin, why is there more than 3 of the same type of physical evidence, when the maximum skills for physical evidence is only level 3, why?

Can Admin tweak the system, so that there's only a maximum of 3 physical evidence of the same type please?

marinelkristine
marinelkristine

i was just finished with my recent case. there was a deceased person in the case, and i hope that somewhere in the case, we could get the murderer and the person who murdered the suspect.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

@ Aaron Ace i am sure that the administration team has made the game more challenging, by having several of the same pieces of evidence. just a little harder to solve the case that way!

lovesick
lovesick

Can we get an achievement for No Alibi AND No Evidence?

I just did this to see if there was one, and to my dismay there was not. It was freakin' hard!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

hey that's a good one lovesick, scary but good.

Zen™
Zen™

@Secret_Squirrel:
What's the benefit of getting achievements? Does the game award players for achieving achievements?

4f
4f

Sleuth admin should create a new skill and a new place. A scientist lab perhaps. Detectives can go there to sleep, to analyze evidence or spin the wheel of truth. For example, detectives can type in and ask " Will I find a signed note / key in the person house?"But detectives are not allowed to ask silly questions, not even asking who the murderer is. If the arrow points to 1 percent, most likely not possible, if it points to 50 percent, there might be a possibility, if it points to 80 percent, most likely possible and if points to 100 percent, defintely possible/ confirmed.
It can be used to tell a person's alibi when the person is not at home.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

The flop house already acts as a 'lab' where you can analyse evidence.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help