Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@thesuperdetective546:
Me too. ^_^

weefoot
weefoot

@jospeh that is exactly my point lol

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

okay jospeh you would still have the keys, as this would be strictly won in a showdown, and could only be used a certain number of times. would you honestly want to do a showdown all the time just for this type of hat? i know i sure wouldn't, but others may want to!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

looks like those who always spelled my name as "jospeh" are the same person. lol...I hate to talk to peoples who misspelled my name.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

take two:

Just some general answers, without giving away all our secrets:

* We'll be introducing some new items to the game soon(ISH) which will probably mean there will be a range of skill bonuses to choose from.

* SO with that in mind I'm not sure about a lockpicking hat as outlined, but I see where everyone is coming from regarding the pro's and cons of such, and we'll take those comments into consideration.

* Belami: I like some of your thematic 'add flavour' to the game ideas.

* Archvillains would be awesome wouldn't they.

* lol @ Jospeh :p

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

excuse me JOSEPH there is that better i am so sorry that i am not perfect like some others on here think they are. i am just giving my opinions like anyone else! happy sleuthing sleuth mates

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i would really like to see the scripted mysteries on here. this would make shades a little more interesting. hope this will come in time! hugs cj

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Secret_Squirrel: lol...

AVH is fun, but if based on Noir, only those who have unlocked AI level can do them...lol, that means only 2 players including me can do them. But unless Admin set it lower as in RH, I really don't mind, the most important is for players to enjoy the game. ^_^

Are you and Ben going to do anything about the Code Breaking skills and Encoded Notes in the upcoming update as well? :P

@cj:

yeah, i too love scripted mysteries, especially those with twists.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

@ Detective Joseph: in our village people sometimes (accidentally) call a certain Mr. Joseph "Jophes" (lol, had to think about that when reading this post).

I am also curious about the development on the Code Breaking skill?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help