Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Belami
Belami

...It would also be cool if, when you clicked on the Statue in the victim's home, you got some random and cool saying from philosophy or song lyrics or whatever, instead of always, It's expensive. Just little surprising things like this to tweak the game could make it a much more fun and seemingly ever-changing experience.

Again, thank you for asking...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Regarding Necromancy and Code Breaking, it will be tweak soon ^_^

As for your opinions, I think they're great and SS and Admin will take into consideration.

^_^ I too hope for more new contents.

Mr.Harold
Mr.Harold

Could Ben add new causes of death, ex. strangling, poisoning, fall?

Mr.Harold
Mr.Harold

Could Ben add new causes of death, ex. strangling, poisoning, fall?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Mr. Harold:

Strangling (Needs a new murder weapon - rope), but you can strangle someone not only with rope, but with cloth and this could end up with a variety but this would make the cases more fun.

Poisoning (Needs a new murder weapon - poison).

Fall (this is a bit tricky).

Overall, I think this is a great idea. Even some players suggested that it doesn't always have to be a murder, as Admin could create missing jewelry cases, missing person cases and so on.

Belami
Belami

Joseph, thanks for your kind comments re: my suggestions; I appreciate it!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i am going to stick up for isaac and say that too many changes are not good. we get used to the way some things are, and want some of them to stay the same. i agree with taking the in game chat away, cause it causes some pc's to have speed problems. mine slows down, and that is the truth. plus honestly no one seems to use them. i hope that ben and squirrel can figure soemthing out. thanks guys, and please keepup the good work. hugs cj

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

opppsiie mispelled something oh welll i am not perfect :)

Belami
Belami

cj, i have been having fun reading all these cool suggestions.

i totally agree with everyone about the chat feature. i am glad they put it in for a while, though, because it worked and so technically, was a success. maybe they could use that new knowledge to institute some other feature more appropriate for this game or else use it on another application in some work elsewhere where it might really catch on.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

how about this maybe administration could make a new item (hat preferably) that will allow you to go into the houses of the suspects without lockpicking!? but you can only get this "hat" by winning a showdown !:) and you can only use it a certain number of times, then it will expire :)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help