Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

Number of Posts NOT an Achievement...

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

It's awesome when people feel they have things to contribute to the community, sharing their vast wealth of knowledge on a subject, or helping a player out who is having a bit of trouble.

Big UPS for that.

But please folks, there is NOT going to be an achievement for posting as much as you can on the boards.

I would hope Ben would never instigate an achievement for the amount of times someone posts to the boards. Unless there was some sort of quality control.

*wanders off to make sure Ben never does*...

Squirrel out.

Replies
Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

I get it! Let's talk about Sleuth and Sleuth only... Or some other topic, as long as it's really 'enjoyable'! Thnx for the advice, Squirrel!

Droid
Droid

Why do you need a big UPS? You got dodgy power feed and don't want the server to crash when there's a blackout?

Tessa F
Tessa F

xD I think he meant ups, not UPS, like... kudos, props, etc. Basically saying it's great that people are taking advantage of the message boards as a useful tool to share/gain game knowledge and meet other players. :P

fak u
fak u

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Missy M.
Missy M.

Oh, are you back, Mr. U? You haven't changed a bit!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

PLEASE ADMINISTRATION BAN "FAK U" FROM THIS GAME thank you

Missy M.
Missy M.

Glad to see him gone!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

mee too missy m. :)

Stuck Nowhere
Stuck Nowhere

I believe that fak u meant to have a different name.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

I post on this thread, because I would like to bring it under your attention (again)! Please read Secret Squirrel's advice - it's really necessary, so that we all come to our senses and start sleuting again - in stead of annoying each other!!! Happy sleuthing!!!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help