Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Delivering documents - to whom?

Missy M.
Missy M.

To whom can I best deliver the documents - and when? I mean, when I give a document to Lily, my standings with Julia or Theodore go down. My standings with Lily are reasonably good, but I want to give documents to Theodore without ruining my relationship with Lily... (I'm not particularly interested in Julia.)

Ofcourse, I can give to Theodore only the documents I also could give to Julia, but how can I see that the given document is only mentioning the names of Theodore and Julia (and not Theodore and Lily!)???

I hope someone can help me out!

Replies
Belami
Belami

i'm "friends" with both theodore and lily, too...what i did was get them both up to a reasonable level and then sometimes i give the doc to one or the other. for some reason, i'm not into the realtor much either...i've unlocked both the mayor and bishop and i just like having both factions at a decent level of standing...i am not sure if this is a great answer, but anyway, it's what i did! good luck!

YuX
YuX

You can also choose to hold onto these documents after you unlock your first faction character. You will understand why after you advance in this game a little more

Missy M.
Missy M.

Okay, thanks for your advice, Belami and YuX! I will take it at heart...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help