Detective Joseph Chen

To: Detective Joseph Chen
Sent: Mar 10, 2010 - 14:18

Hello Detective Joseph Chen.

I was hoping you could help me with how to unlock the following:

1) stylists and locksmith.
2) Bank President and Editor In Chief.
3) Facilitator and Janitor.

I know you have to be at 50000 exp for the stylist, bank president and facilitator, but what else do you have to do?

Thanks for your help!

Pink982

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Yux: well, I'm getting tired of answering PMs and pink is asking something related to the game, which I think it would be rude not to answer, that's why I directed her questions into the forum.

Sorry for inconvenienced caused.

YuX
YuX

Good idea Joseph!

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I don't often say anything, but I was told about this posting by someone in my agency. May I just say, that I helped Pink an awful lot, unconditionally while she was in another agency. She resigned from that agency and asked if I would take her in Ivory Draigh. I did so, 'mentored' her, formed a new agency, and made her one of the Directors. The next thing I know is that Pink has resigned, as she wanted to start hunts when she wanted, without consulting with her Co-Director.
She has set up another agency, which is fine, but I suggest that she finds the answers for herself, as she certainly did not want to work as part of our team.

Missy M.
Missy M.

Jayneromina, sorry to hear that you have had such a bad experience. That's not what sleuting should be about, I think. I wish you good luck for the future...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help