Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Harassing chat messages

Seamus Doyle
Seamus Doyle

A couple of my friend have been getting harassing, rude messages via the new chat window that's been added to the toolbar. Some of these messages have been mean and others have been dirty.
When the ladies put the person sending the messages on ignore they just switch to a different screen name and continue with the harassment.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having any similar experiences.

Replies
JayzeLynn
JayzeLynn

Do anyone know if these chat rooms are monitored? For instance, if someone is reported for something other than being annoying, will SOM take action? Today a character name Golden Blondie has been repeatedly IMing and asking for cybersex. He/She says their age is 13. They seem to have no desire to play the game. Rather, they just want to meet someone that is stupid enough to take them up on their offer, which is BOTH morally wrong and illegal given their age.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Golden Blondie is always doing that to players,, you should copy and paste the messages and the smail them to the admin or board mods so they can report and get her kicked off the game, the only problem is that if someone is booted they can always create a new fake detective and do it again..
the best solution is to just ignore everyone you do not want to talk to..

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

We generally block by IP in Shades. So if you like making annoying alt's that's definitely something worth considering :D

100proof
100proof

Detective Experience

golden blondie 70 [remove]

miss ira 0 [remove]

miss su-ji (Online) 10 [remove]

playmate12345678 (Online) 0 [remove]

shaunniclimson1234 10 [remove] SS and boards mods here are some of the PROBLEM people we ask nicely and they do not seem to get the message . this is harassment. please leave players alone unless you have a question. thank you. i cannot be any nicer about this

Glenda Matiatou
Glenda Matiatou

This shaunniclimson1234 is chatting me as well, as she didn't any disturbing move I didn't ignore her. If they continue to harss feel free to report.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Yes definitely get rid of shaunni climson1234, she has been on for over 100 days and never does cases.. she always wants to chat people..She along with others are on the wrong site to find chat friends...

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Yes this shaunniclimson1234 does seem to be a bother. Finally had to be a bit rude on her last popchat as it was during a hunt but...

You all are complaining about things that have been going on for quite a long time now. So, if you haven't figured out yet, it goes on every year at this time. You know, summer break. New crop, old crop, what ever crop.

You guys call yourselves seasoned, experienced or whatever. These people pop up at the same time every year. You can't stop them and admin can't control everything so....

If you really are as experienced or seasoned as you claim, use common sense as they obviously have no clue what that means. Don't play into their game.

If they say hello, say good bye. If they say can we meet, ask them if they can meet you at Old Ben and wear a big red rose in their hat so you know who they are.

It is obvious that we can not get rid of these annoying idiots so why don't we just have a bit of fun as we know who is the intelligent ones here right?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Maybe we get lucky and Shaunni will get another FA and go away forever!!!

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Well, there is always that :D

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

and if you check the records,, shaunni has 15 fake detectives under her name with 0-10 EXP hahaha..and still cant solve a case...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help