Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Game Difficulty

YuX
YuX

I have over 10K exp and new case contacts, but still can't get to very very hard level. The most difficult one I am offered is very hard, which isn't that hard at all. Can some one tell me how to get to the next level of difficulty?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

The higher the case level, the percentage of the document appearing will be higher.

Seamoss
Seamoss

Any advice on which group is better to join? I found my first document in VH and I will accumulate a few before giving them to Julie or Theodore? Who is the nicest/more interesting, Julie or Theo? ;)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

that is every detectives preference seamoss but i would go for theodore :)

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

It is up to you but I would also ask around to see with boss offers what in their shop (coat, hat, rings) that you may consider to want to use as you gain exp and harder case levels.

Bosses offer coats that can be used to boost standings with townies. Each boss is different in which town (Doyles, NC or Hammet).

Mob Boss (contact minion Realtor) once to a 40 standing offers Intimidation Ring (+2 boost) as an example.

Hats or Eye wear offered is different with each boss.

Detective Chen
Detective Chen

What i need to know is how to get a case

Kristalle
Kristalle

Click on the 'Case' menu at the top of your detective page. A box will open showing the name 'Desk Sergeant' (he is your only case giver at present). Click on him and you will be given a choice of two cases to solve.

Good luck and have fun!

Seamoss
Seamoss

Thanks cjmcebdb and TJ Sweet! I have been given several documents to Theodore, how many do I need so he can speak to me or offer me things in its shop?

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

in order to but items i believe you need to have a standing of 40 with the preist(theodore)

Kristalle
Kristalle

Sorry to correct but when you get the priest to a standing of 15 he will sell you Judge of Character gloves that will give you one JoC use for about 5 cases. When you get him to 30 this will unlock his boss, the Bishop.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

thank u kristalle was not sure

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help