Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

I've issued a challenge to my agency and I'm asking for your help.

Seamus Doyle
Seamus Doyle

Not a one of them has any kind of imagination regarding their Bios. This saddens me. So I've issued a challenge to them to use their imaginations to come up with interesting Bios. I've promised the best one $1000. Because I feel it is not fair that I am the only judge I am asking for your help judging the bios.
They have until the fourteenth to come up with new bios, after that we will began judging.

What do ya say? Interested in helping me judge?

Replies
Dijar
Dijar

First of all i have been i kid before and now im older when i was younger i have thinked to be a detective but my plans didn't go how i expected , so now im study in a Internet-Techology College! Now that i have never gotten the pleasure to solve a case on real life , i solve cases on this game and it really makes me happy . I also have friends on this game and i promise they are my best friends that i have ever had , they are only 2 and i have never had friends like them !

Dijar

sissyj25
sissyj25

sorry guys here is my revised copy.also i promise to never scream at you again. if i knew how to delete the first draft i would, but i haven't figured that out yet.

It happened about 8 years ago, I was a good student in college. Just a year from graduating with my masters. I had the love of my life, was planning for a big wedding and looking forward to a life long happiness with him when I received a phone call telling me I needed to hurry home with no explanation.
When I got there, I was told someone had broken into my parents home where my fiancee had been staying, planning a surprise for me at my wedding.
That was when I found out my life had totally been destroyed; all 3 had been shot and killed. The cops told me they had suspects, but not enough evidence to convict anyone. That's when I decided to find the person for myself, and make sure that they paid the highest price for what they had done to my life. I actually was able to after only 2 days of searching evidence and talking to eyewitnesses , prove who had killed both my parents and my fiancee.
Now that person is know serving a life sentence in prison. But at that moment I knew no matter what I had thought before about a career I knew I had to make sure no one else was left with the words that I had heard from a police officer, " We are sorry ms., but we just can't convict someone with out enough evidence".
That is why I am here today doing the job of finding murderous slimebags and making sure they hear the sound of handcuffs right before they are thrown into the back of a police car, and then the last sound of the day, cold metal bars from the prison gates slamming shut right behind them knowing they will never open for them to see the outside world again.
You can call me Sissy as all the townies do, but when the night is dark and you're scared to death as you hear a gun shot in the distance, you can call me at 1-800-cat-chem. 'Cause thats what I do.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

lol, liked the first version but like this one even better! Nice job!

Dijar
Dijar

The one that i have writen is a joke so dont worry :P and i will not take part on this challenge because i dont know what to say :P

MarianB
MarianB

I guess I can't take a part of this since I'm not in any agency. I came to say only I enjoyed the sissyj25's story :) and I would love to read more!

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

OK Here is my Bio:

She walked up the path through the churhyard, approaching the vestry door. It was ajar, strange; Huw always left it unlocked for her, but the door shut. As she entered, she called out, so that he would know she had arrived for her lesson.
Huw held the post of Director of Music at a prestigious church. She had heard him play at a concert, and had known that he could teach her to play the organ well. Gold medal student of the Guildhall School of Music and a Fellow of the Royal College of Organists, he was the best around. She found him an exacting taskmaster but knew that he was pleased with her progress.
Silence reigned in the church; he had not answered her call. She moved through the vestry, feeling nervous and finding the silence oppressive. As she entered the church, she could see Huw's jacket hung up by the organ. Approaching the console, she saw Huws' body slumped over the organ. He was seated, had probably been playing and had had a blow to the head. But blood was oozing onto the manuals....
Although she recoiled in horror at the sight, she touched his neck to feel for a pulse. Nothing - but her hand came away covered in blood. His head lolled to one side and she saw that his throat had been cut.
Suddenly realising that the killer could still be in the church, she ran back to the vestry door, fumbling for her 'phone. Within minutes sirens screamed, down the road to the church and the place swarmed with police. An ambulance arrived but it was too late for Huw, she knew.
The police interviewed her, but despite extensive investigations never found the killer. She was determined that there would be justice for Huw; he did not deserve to die. She found the evidence linking his Assistant Organist to the crime and his motive - he wanted the post, but Huw had refused to retire. He was arrested and sent for trial.
The Musical Detective was born!

Dijar
Dijar

Firt i have benn a burglar that have stolen from rich ang give them to them with less ! I have gotten to many adresses to rich people and i have stolen to them and one day i was out and when i comen home i saw my wife dead so now i have turned out from a reformed burglar to a detective to find the culprit that killed my wife and never gonna stop till i find him and see him brought to justice!

Seamus Doyle
Seamus Doyle

Okay so I'm inviting Red Dragon agency, seeing as we share cases and stuff. Plus I'm extending the deadline by a week.

Have your new Bio posted by 1/20.

Again, anyone not in either of those agencies who wants to help with judging send me a smail.

Oh and Bsomething? You are more than welcome to help with the judging but you never added me as a friend and I can't remember your screenname.

MarianB
MarianB

Bsomething? Seamus Doyle, do you mean me? My screen name stays on the left site of my post. I don't understand why you call me like that...

I just thought I may not post my bio since I'm not in your agency nor I'm subscribed to be able to join at all. I know you from this thread so yes, we've never been friends, but this might will change... who knows what the future will bring...

Anyway, I'm not interested to judge. I will enjoy reading the bios of the people who post it here.

sissyj25
sissyj25

Oh, yea, Jayne decided to join the competition... LOL... Shucks , so much for the easy win. :) Really enjoyed reading it. yours to Dijar.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help