Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

is anyone having technical problems unlocking homes?

Leila Drew
Leila Drew

I've reported these bugs, but I'm frustrated and wondered if it's something with my computer or are other people experiencing this: When I go to a suspect's house, there will be art and text saying the house is locked, but no text allowing me to choose a method to unlock the door. (Clicking on the space where the boxes should be doesn't work.) Once I signed in and out and then got in the house, but that hasn't worked since. I've completed some games by getting enough witness "proof" versus physical evidence. But I've also run out of time or had to quit because I couldn't get inside the suspect's homes. I heard today there is some trouble with Mozilla Firefox, so I switched to Internet Explore 32-bit (I have 64-bit computer, but flash doesn't work with IE 64-bits). Still couldn't access all homes and ALSO couldn't tab. I want to play! Now I'm wary of starting another game... is anybody else experiencing this?

Replies
Belami
Belami

if the house is locked, then you need to go to the locksmith and buy a key for that suspect's door. i hope this helps...

Leila Drew
Leila Drew

Let me clarify: there is no text giving me the choice of using the key I found or the skeleton key, etc. The bottom half of the page is totally blank. Thanks, though!

Mariana Adams
Mariana Adams

I use Mozilla firefox and I just solved today my first case... I had no problem to unlock the houses of suspects.

Leila Drew
Leila Drew

I reinstalled Mozilla Firefox and a couple other programs, and made it through my first case in several days without a hitch. Whew. Thanks for your help.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

I notice you've joined an agency, if it happens again save the case and let one of your team mates have a look at it.

You probably know this but hen you are out of lockpicks and keys you will have a blank screen on the bottom until you buy a key from the locksmith.

Leila Drew
Leila Drew

Thanks Peach, this problem really helped me see the advantage of being a part of a team. I'm looking to forward to being a part of moon lighting!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help