Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Real Alibi have the Murder Weapon!!

Jeric Holmes
Jeric Holmes

I'm a newbie and I need an advice, My currently case is the 1st case idk but it seems to be from the Cosmetics and in this case there were 6 suspects (1 still unknown) and all five houses is I already entered and all the yellow notes are gotten but when I went to one of the suspect's house he got the gun the was used to kill the victim but his alibi is real the barber proves it!! Is he is really the murderer??

Replies
Melody Anne
Melody Anne

No. If he has a real alibi he is not the killer.
Sometimes evidence will match real alibi suspects, but they are not who you are looking for.

Belami
Belami

yeah, you can think in your mind that the real murderer put the weapon there to frame the innocent person, but however you put it, once the suspect has a good alibi, this supercedes all other info and you can forget about them. otherwise, you will get tricked into making a false accusation and you don't want those. good luck!

LAYNIE McPHEARSON
LAYNIE McPHEARSON

First off, in this game a "real" alibi is always going to rule out that person as a suspect. Now if your prime suspect (the one with the weapon) has a real alibi, it cannot be him/ her. However, in my experience with this game, the REAL murderer usually has a key to the peroson's house, thereby planting the evidence.
So, who has a key to the house where the murder weapon was found? That's probably your guy.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

That's interesting Laynie, I'll have to start paying attention to that- don't think I've ever heard or thought of that theory before.

I think I would use real caution about applying that theory however, these games are randomly generated and that might be a part of the play but it maybe that it truly is random.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help