Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Amusing Sleuth Moment

Kara Dublock
Kara Dublock

So there are moments in sleuth that I find terribly amusing. I think we should all share our moments. I'm chuckling to myself because I just caught Steve Martin.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3738/stevecaught.jpg

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hmm...interesting findings there, Cynthia.

James Rowlings
James Rowlings

I just love when bald suspects have curly hair.

January M. Lalonde
January M. Lalonde

One of my suspects is Kelvin Blankenship, like Kenny Blankenship on MXC :D

Evil Fey
Evil Fey

Is it me, or are many of the victims I had had both spouses and lovers? What pimps.

And -

1. Who puts hairbrushes and notes in pot plants?
2. Why would someone's neighbour live in a totally different town?
3. Best friends or lovers of the victim 'absolutely despised' the victim.
4. Best friends loved the victim's spouse.
5. Bloody weapons are just left there on tables.
6. Sometimes, hair clumps match the people with no hair.

Cynthia Taylor
Cynthia Taylor

No, it's not just you :) To answer your questions...
1. Sleuth citizens do!
2. For the same reason 100-year olds kill their 70-year old children.
3. Eh...looks like they're in it for the money, right?
4. That's a classic one. The problem is when the Best friend and the spouse are the same gender...
5. Not only...I found bloody weapons on white sofas. Be glad they're not floating in mid-air, like handprints sometimes do! (Surely these killers need to go see a psychiatrist.)
6. The bald ones thought they'd get away with no hair samples to be found? Sleuth's got the solution - defying nature!

Aplusmag
Aplusmag

i find it hilarious when there is a lover, a wife and another lover. so NOW i know why the victim got killed....

Also, i love it when i find a bloody knife and its not the murder weapon. What have they been doing exactly?

Aplusmag
Aplusmag

Also, why do the people who didnt kill the victim lie about their alibi? you'd think they'd tell the truth to stop from looking suspicious.... hmmmm, maybe at that time they were killing someone else with their bloody knife....

Aplusmag
Aplusmag

One more thing that confuses me; why on earth do people kill people then hire a detective to find out who killed them? Why would you DO that?

Evil Fey
Evil Fey

Ahaha, yes - it's funny when the client turns out to be the actual murderer.

Zen™
Zen™

when 2 or more detectives from the same agency go into showdown and while the first one tries to solve the case as fast as possible and give the name of the killer to the rest of the detectives by smail, so that the 2nd person onwards can save time on gathering evidence, asking alibi, whereabouts, verifying PE, matching samples and so on and solve the showdown case in no time.

how amusing is that?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help