Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Amusing Sleuth Moment

Kara Dublock
Kara Dublock

So there are moments in sleuth that I find terribly amusing. I think we should all share our moments. I'm chuckling to myself because I just caught Steve Martin.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3738/stevecaught.jpg

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Think its because the cases are generated randomly and certain things are not given restrictions of their generated behavior that cause weird things to appear at weird locations.

The most amused moment I got is a few months back when I'm doing an AI case and there's 4 handprints found in the crime scene. lol... I was telling myself, let there be only 7 suspects and let 2 fake suspects died. Haha...although I got what I wish for, its still 3 fakes to match against 4 handprints. Uh..oh.

marinelkristine
marinelkristine

wow, i have just finished a case. and amazingly, ALL of them have fake alibis and ALL the FAKE alibis that they said was the butcher! wasted a lot of money going through their houses... but its fun, i got to solve the case though. anyway, just sharing this, thank you for reading and have a good day

hmsvictory
hmsvictory

Whats amusing and confusing is that I have someone with 2 stars evidence pointing towards him but his alibi is true. Any idea what I should do?

Monk as Stottlemeyer
Monk as Stottlemeyer

Hms, no one with a real alibi can be the killer. Remember, this is just SOM, not the real world.

MidnightHeart
MidnightHeart

Got another one. The case I'm working on atm has a victim with two wives who had alibis with each other. Interesting...
I also found it funny once when I had a suspect with a blunt object, a knife AND a gun in their home, yet they weren't the killer. So...who got killed with all of these then?? lol

Cynthia Taylor
Cynthia Taylor

Lol! Maybe they're just collectors... Who wouldn't want to exhibit in his house all sorts of bloody weapons for their personal entertainment?

Cynthia Taylor
Cynthia Taylor

In a recent case, Lambert Lander killed his brother, Luther Lander. What an alliteration! These mothers nowadays barely have any inspiration for their kids'names, they all begin with the same letter...:))

Zardian2000
Zardian2000

there were lots of people that look like weirdos and there are gay realtionshops, and neighboyrs when they don't even live in the same city. yes i know its random but is it OVERrandom?

Cynthia Taylor
Cynthia Taylor

The ultimate proof of Sleuth promiscuity... 5 suspects in my most recent case. This victim had 1 best friend, 2 (normal) friends and two female lovers (this time, luckily, the deceased was male). And the Best friend, who, by the way, was the client, was the actual killer. Motive? Loved Victim's Spouse. Too many love triangles in here!

Cynthia Taylor
Cynthia Taylor

Edit: I had 2 more research uses left for the case, so I thought of checking the two lovers' alibis (of course, as I said before, they were not the killers, but I still wanted to do it for the fun). Looks like one of the lovers had wanted to kill herself (Victim ended romance - maybe he couldn't handle them all!) and the other one...hated the victim! Hmm...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help