Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Quiz

DASMART
DASMART

We will post quizzes and the one who will ask can mark the answerer. I suggest after 2-3 answers the specific quiz-asker will answer the question.
I go first---

If you are in a dark room, and you have match-box in your pocket, which will you light first?
A)Lantern
B)Candle

Note: This is a tricky question so your answer can differ from my clues (lantern & candle)

Replies
Droid
Droid

I got 7 as well, just gave a rather cryptic answer ;)

Scarlett White
Scarlett White

6 w's in the sentence

DASMART
DASMART

1) There's one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. Which sport is it?

2) Which fruit has its seeds on the outside?

3)Only three words in standard English begin with the letters "dw". Can you name at least two of them?

4)What are 'Calveras'?

Droid
Droid

3) dwile, dwell, dwindle, dwarf, plus derivatives like dwiles, dwelt, dwindled, dwarfish.

Hmm, one too many, better throw out dwarf.

Nicholas Warren
Nicholas Warren

the match:)

DiGris
DiGris

All is spelled A-L-L, I believe is his solution. Otherwise, we have to say there are 8 W's in that sentence, nine counting the well, and 14 including my answer here.

DiGris
DiGris

sorry, not caught up.

2)I'd say seedless fruit does.

DASMART
DASMART

1) -Boxing-But match sounds tricky & cool too, so I guess it's wrong & right at the same time.Let's not be negative, so I accept it!!! Congratulations Nicholas!!! But I also kinda think you are talking about my first question ,well than you're correct too!!!

2)-Strawberry does-Better lick next time DiGris!!!

3)Wow Droid looks like you know English a lot-lot-lot!!!
Congratulations!!!

4)I kinda forgot this one but I'm guessing Calveras are poems & songs written for festivals.But I'll try to find out the correct one.

DASMART
DASMART

Sorry for my mistake-
Better LUCK next time Digris!!!

@Droid-
Sorry I didn't see your question....
Droid's question-Why are manhole covers round?
I THINK :Because if manholes r round and their covers r not they won't fit.And people may fall down.

DiGris
DiGris

Actually, there are many theories on that one. Look it up, but generally, the most common excuse is that if they are round they will never fall down the manhole.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help