Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Quiz

DASMART
DASMART

We will post quizzes and the one who will ask can mark the answerer. I suggest after 2-3 answers the specific quiz-asker will answer the question.
I go first---

If you are in a dark room, and you have match-box in your pocket, which will you light first?
A)Lantern
B)Candle

Note: This is a tricky question so your answer can differ from my clues (lantern & candle)

Replies
Belami
Belami

There are no Ws in "all."

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

1) Pig!
2) Word
3) I don't know the proper English/American word! I call it "transformator" (has nothing to do with Transformers!); device that's 'feed' with electricity and therefore can't stand water.
4) Moon?
5) (Don't know yet)
6) Compass
7) (Let me think some more)

I really like your riddles! Simple, but hard to figure out! Thanks and keep sending them in, please!

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

3) I mean "fed" not 'feed'!

sissyj25
sissyj25

ok I just came acroos this posting so I want to give it a try I have a riddle.

1. THE AGE OF A FATHER AND SON ADD UP TO 66. THE FATHERS AGE IS THE THE SONS AGE IN REVERSE.HOW OLD COULD THEY BE. THERE ARE 3 SETS OF POSSIBLE ANSWERS.

2.A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

3.Larry's father has five sons named Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty...Guess what would be the name of the fifth?

TODAY IS SUNDAY I WILL BE BACK AT 9A.M. ON MONDAY WITH THE ANSWERS.... GOOD LUCK ...

Mrs. Jenkins
Mrs. Jenkins

1) 06-60/15-51/24-42 years of age.
2)?!?! I am curious waht the answer is!
3) Larry.

Thank you for the really good riddle (no. 2!)...

sissyj25
sissyj25

ok here it is
1. yes ms. jenkins your right (06-60,15-51, or 24-42)
2.he did exactly what he said he wrote "your exact wieght" on a piece of paper.
3.again ms. jenkins your right ( larry)

Droid
Droid

Hi, meet my son. He's oh-six years old. Don't think it'll catch on somehow, there's no justification in writing 06 instead of 6 as a childs age.

Mrs. Jenkins
Mrs. Jenkins

Never mind, I got the right answer first, hehe!!! When you put the zero first, it is absolutely sure that you mean to write 06 and not 16, 26 orrrr..... It's a mathematical thing. LOL!

Droid
Droid

Fair enough.

I ask one now, why are manhole covers round?

DASMART
DASMART

Hi everyone,
@Peach_Detects--Pretty good.....U r right on no.4 & 6(4-Wind, 6-Compass)

@Droid-You're pretty close on 1 & 5.U didn't give the answers I exactly wanted but I'll accept.Good!!!

@Mrs. Jada-Thanx for you're comments.You're right on no.1 & 6(1-Pig, 6-Compass).

1)A PIG
2)SILENCE
3)FIRE
4) WIND
5)RAINBOW but air goes as well
6)COMPASS
7)KEYBOARD

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help