Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Quiz

DASMART
DASMART

We will post quizzes and the one who will ask can mark the answerer. I suggest after 2-3 answers the specific quiz-asker will answer the question.
I go first---

If you are in a dark room, and you have match-box in your pocket, which will you light first?
A)Lantern
B)Candle

Note: This is a tricky question so your answer can differ from my clues (lantern & candle)

Replies
Skates
Skates

No W's in "all"

argos
argos

BECAUSE ALL HAS NOT GOT A W IN IT

argos
argos

BECAUSE ALL HAS NO W IN IT

DASMART
DASMART

Hi everyone,
You are right Droid, Skates & argos........Well done--congratulations!!

Here's another-----
IMAGINE------You are on death row. The guy "sending you to your death" says u have 3 choices of death....
A.) You can go to a room filled with armed/'bad' people and get shot to death.
B.) You can go outside and get hung...
C.) You can go into a room filled with lions who haven't eaten in three years........and get eaten alive.
Which room do you choose? Why?

DASMART
DASMART

1)How many letters are in the alphabet? Tricky-- Clue-Answer is related to 'How many W's are there in all?'

2)Where is 10+3= 1?

3)What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it The rich need it? (1 answer)

4)A father And son get into a wreck. They go to two differnt hospital 8 mile apart. The boys doctor says they cant do sugery on my boy. How is that possible?

5)The first guy makes it but doesnt use it the second guy buys it but sells it the third guy uses it but doesnt know it. What is it?

6)There is a guy who goes in an elevator and he's house is on the 30th floor, he goes up 15 floors than walks the rest of the way.Why?

7)Thier once was a man on Mayberry street who kept his clothes all nice and neet he tilted his hat an drew his cane in this riddle I said his name.What is he's name?

8)A man and a dog were going down the street. The man rode yet walked. What was the dogs name?

Skates
Skates

Um... for the one posted on the 24th... Either A, because I'm assuming that if I'm on death row I'm a "bad" parson and therefore would be armed so I can go out fighting, or B, because it doesn't specify that I would die.

1) 11 (because t=1, h=2, e=3, a=4 etc etc)
2)... no idea
3) money?
4) the surgeon is his mother.

Lol, that's half attempted anyway

Raina S.
Raina S.

2)love

Raina S.
Raina S.

3)love

Raina S.
Raina S.

7)Mayberry
8)Rode
@24 posted B
@DASMART & others-----------EID MUBARAK!!!!!!!!!

faizal786
faizal786

1) there are 8 letters
2)no idea
3)the answer is 'nothing'
4) probably the doctor is the the boys mum
5)its a coffin
6) his already on the 15th floor
7) his names andrew
8)the dogs name is yet.
how many did i get right

[ You must login to reply ]