Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Mystery Bio Story Writing

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

I've decided to share my mystery bio story writing here with all of you.

DISCLAIMER: Please forgive me for my bad english.

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

CHAPTER 9 - Death At The Mansion

<Upon pushing the main door opened, we heard screams>

[Joseph]: The scream seems to come from the first floor! Lets go!

[Mrs. White]: Okay!

[Raymond]: Can I stay here?

[Joseph]: No! Lets go!

[Raymond]: Okay! Whatever you say!

<When we reached the 1st floor landing, Ms. Scarlet screamed again>

[Ms. Scarlet]: No!!! Joseph, Jack is dead!

[Joseph]: What?! What happened?

[Mr. Green]: As told by Jack earlier, me, Scarlet, Mustard and Peacock stayed at the Billiard Room, waiting for Jack to return, together with Victor.

[Mrs. Peacock]: And we happened to joke about the board game, for having characters bearing the same name as us.

[Col. Mustard]: And we were wondering what would we do if someone kills Jack same as the board game. Then suddenly, the lights went out.

[Ms. Scarlet]: We wanted to go out to have a peek, but then Mustard reminded us that this mansion was once a haunted mansion!

[Col. Mustard]: Looks like I'm right! Jack is dead now! It must been the curse from the ghosts that haunts this mansion!

[Mrs. Peacock]: Ohh Mustard, don't you go again scaring us all! We all know that there's no ghost here!

[Mr. Green]: Then how did Jack died? By the way, who was the person who found Jack's body first?

<After some pause...>

[Professor Plum]: It was me who found Jack's body first. I was in the washroom, when I heard some arguments outside of it. So, I tried to listen hard to what the 2 peoples are talking about. I'm not sure who is the other person, as his voice is not familiar to me, but the other voice definitely belongs to Jack.

[Joseph]: Okay! I want each of you to stand on that corner of this room. I want to do a crime scene investigation now.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

CHAPTER 10 - Crime Scene Investigation

I walked back and forth, holding up my magnifying glass, to check Jack's body. I noticed a soft scar on Jack's neck, but that's definitely not how he was killed. The room seems a little untidy, but there seems to be no sign of struggling.

Jack had a deep wound on the back of his head, deep enough until I could see his skull and not only that, his fingers seems to have some skin from scratching something or someone...

Quickly I looked back at the guests and noticed Raymond seems to cover his scratches with his long sleeves. However, I noticed he's no longer holding the wrench.

Where did he kept the wrench? I think I have to start questioning my suspects now, but who shall I start with? There seems to be so many questions in my mind, but I'm struggling to whom I should start questioning first...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

< To All Readers >

Each one of you will be given a chance to guess who is the killer, only one chance though. Post here, together with your version of CHAPTER 10 - Crime Scene Investigation, continue from:

"There seems to be so many questions in my mind, but I'm struggling to whom I should start questioning first..."

Lists Of Suspects:
1) Raymond
2) Professor Plum
3) Colonel Mustard
4) Mr. Green
5) Mrs. Peacock
6) Ms. Scarlet
7) Mrs. White
8) Joseph

I will reveal the full length of CHAPTER 10 by November 15th, 2009. I hope each of you will get a good guess of the killer. ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help