Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

handwriting skill

riz007
riz007

How can you tell if someone is left handed or right handed or is that handwriting skill a waste of skill points?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

when you start a case, if you have the handwriting skill, you can analyze the threatening note evidence found in the crime scene and that itself will tell you if the note is written by a left-handed person or right-handed person. That means you've narrowed down the suspects according to the evidence.

Then let say the note is written by a left-handed person and you have 4 fake alibis, where 3 of them are right-handed and only 1 is left-handed, then you don't have to waste time checking those 3 right-handed fake suspects.

However, you must also remember that if you missed a physical evidence in the crime scene, and the note doesn't match to the fake left-handed suspect, then probably it will match a real alibi suspect (also provided you've found all your suspects, whereby Incredibly Hard have a maximum of 7 suspects), then its recommended that you collect all samples from all suspects' houses (at least all the fakes), so that you don't have to re-visit them after you re-check the crime scene and found the missing physical evidence. ^_^

Hope I didn't make it too complicated for you. I've invited you into my agency, let say if you want to stay, then its fine by me, but my intention is for you to read through a thread I posted for new players to read. After you read that, you'll probably understand better.

riz007
riz007

i want to know
that how can i know that a person is right handed/left handed??????

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

if you are talking about hand prints then that is what my answer helps you with, but if you are talking about the threatning notes, then you need the handwriting analysis skill. correct me if i am wrong joseph! but you need to concentrate more on charm, intimidation, and research, negotiation, and lock picking. do not worry so much about the other skills you really only need one each of those

riz007
riz007

but how can i know that a person is right handed/left handed??????

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

riz riz riz the only way to know about right handed/left handed, is strictly with the threatning notes. otherwise there is no other reason to worry about right handed or left handed anything!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

also once you know if the note was right handed or left handed, you look at your suspects, and if you see that one is right handed, try to mtch him or her to the note if the note is from a right handed person!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

you find this out by going to your case file that you are working on, then know who is right handed or left handed hope all this helps peace!

riz007
riz007

yaaaaaaaa
thnxxx

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol riz, you've beat my patience, don't worry, once you join my agency, i'll kick you out right after that.

I just hate newbies that kept on asking stupid questions.

riz007
riz007

thnx cjmcebdb

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help