Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Mentor (An opportunity for New Players)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi To All New Players,

If you really like this game and not easily to give up in order to be one of the best detective in this game, then I'm offering an opportunity to be your mentor, from a minimum of 3 days, to a maximum of 7 days.

Anyone (New Players @ Just Started) who's interested, can reply here or send me a PM.

Note: Its better if you're subscribe, so that you get to do more cases and becomes better in the shortest time possible.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

yeah, unless you want to know more about the game which you think I haven't taught you, then yeah, you're considered a new player as well, peach ^_^

jay123jay
jay123jay

hi, im about to go on 2 hard cases ive been playing sleuth 4 4 days n do my max 4 cases a day (sadly ive just done my 1st false accusation just there trying 2 b quick... never again!!!) i cud do with sum mentoring as im going 2 subscribe coz this is the best game ive been on 4 ages n i no theres loads i dont get (like how to join an agency???) any help appreciated thanx

riz007
riz007

if u r subscribed,u can easily join agency
after u r in agnecy,if ur subscription gets over & u r a director then nu cn access to agency features
the remaining detective joseph chen will tell u

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Thanks Joseph but I learned from the best ; ), I'll give someone less fortunate the opportunity!

Sleuthers, I would take advantage of this if you love the game and want to get good.

Wouldn't mind some tips on how to do cases faster?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Jay123jay:
I'm waiting to see when you will subscribe, so that I can invite you to my agency to read the msg board, then you will understand the game better.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help