Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Why you should subscribe?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

By becoming a paying subscriber to Sleuth, you are helping to keep Sleuth running and growing. Thanks for your support.

Sleuth is an evolving game. When you purchase a subscription, you get the right to enjoy future updates throughout the length of your subscription. You also agree to abide by the rules of the game and accept any future rule changes enacted by Hypothetical Software.

Contents
1) How much does a subscription cost?
2) What do I get for subscribing?
3) What if I pay my subscription fee, but then my detective is retired?
4) What happens if the game server is down and unplayable?
5) What if the server is up, but I can't reach the game?
6) Will I be kicked out of my Detective Agency when my subscription ends?
7) How do I get customer service on my paid account?

Replies
Belami
Belami

I think it is a really good service that you wrote this. It's a great and special game and very much worth subscribing to and supporting!

cristopher58
cristopher58

i think its good u wrote it so you can tell the people what they can do and other questions on subscibing

Amy Huchingson
Amy Huchingson

If I pay the first month charge, will it automatically take out for the next month or do I have to subscribe again?

Fletchi
Fletchi

best to use paypal for just 1 month

Bishop NC
Bishop NC

Is it considered cheating for storing stuck cases into your agency case files and have a cleaner account cleaning up the cases for you?

Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.

Hi Slueths, I was wondering, If you pay for 1 month subscription and join an agency, will you be kicked from the agency when the subscription exspires?
Thanks

Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.

Sorry. Did comment and then read the stuff above. LoL I'm a n00b

Ai Ejat
Ai Ejat

ahhh..i want to ask..if i want to buy agency do i have to subscribe??

Jeremy Gilbert
Jeremy Gilbert

i dont want to be a suscriber to sleuth, but on the other hand i so badly want to be in an agency

Alice_Glass
Alice_Glass

@Jeremy - subscribe once (for a month), join an agency, and you can stay in the Agency even after your subscription runs out.

I would like to gift a subscription to a friend's account. Is there a way to do this?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help