Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

message to all

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

in the united states there have been many cases of the swine flu! many adults and children have died due to this virus! if you are from the us i pray that you are well and safe! if not please pray that we are able to get this virus under control, mostly for the sake of our children! thank you all fellow sleuthers. if anyone is sick i pray for a speedy recovery!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

GOD bless everyone.

secretcresent
secretcresent

Swine flu is everywhere! But, it has died down a bit(thankfully). But people say that it will come next year. ARRGH!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

not here in the us it is spreading like wild fire, although they are trying to get more vaccines for everyone! i appreciate all the prayers thoughts and support! happy sleuthing!

Sara Charming
Sara Charming

If people would simply act more responsible with their habits, like not drinking after other people, washing their hands more and so on, we wouldn't have such a huge outbreak here in the US because people would actually be acting with an ounce of smarts in their brains.
I know in my high school, a lot of kids have been out sick, and a good few who have been out with the swine flu. I don't know how much the whole 'panic' approach by everyone is going to help either, but as long as everyone keeps positive and keeps praying, we'll be alright... :)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

sara i do not know how old you are but wow you are very mature! i could not agree with you more. where i live parents send their kids to school sick. there are many reasons for this, however they all need to learn to keep their sick children home. and we all now that not very many peeps like to wash their hands. it only takes what 15 seconds to kill the germs, yes that is correct 15 seconds of a soapy hot water handwashing to kill the germs! god bless all!

Sara Charming
Sara Charming

The work load that some of the teachers give is enough to make the kids come to school sick, plus the fact that the teachers give you so much grief if you are out, and then the classroom benefits of having someone to help you through the problems is enough to make most of the people I know come to school anyway....
Even some of the teachers have been sick in one way or another...
One (this was a rumor) was out with the swine, but stayed out for about a week and a half.... One of my teachers has bronchitis, and many people are suffering from colds... I don't think its always the sickness that is being focused on at the time, but all of the sicknesses in general that make up so much of the problem...
But it always helps to stay positive, ( and I can't remember where I heard this) but if you stay happier, you won't be as sick.....
SO.... ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE! happy sleuthing! -Sara

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help