Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

How do I get more money?

lu2lu2
lu2lu2

I ran out of money...can someone tell me how to get more?? I'm lost.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

well, Yin Yin has a good point here about making use of the basic skills you have right now & its by using the analysis skills.

Greyfell
Greyfell

Thank you, Droid, you were clear! In other words, I am NOT able to continue the case; I must quit the case, take another case, and hope the next case proceeds more smoothly without the need to spend money. After a few cases like that, money should be less of a problem.

CJMCEDBD, obviously you know how to play the game. I never doubted that. But, you didn't answer the question, just talked around the question. Lu2lu2 and I were trying to continue a current case, and asking how we might do that. It becomes evident that continuing the case is not possible, which Droid cleared up. I do appreciate the counsel to keep at the beginner cases until we are more comfortable.

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

lu2lu2, I don't know if you're even watching this thread anymore, but I had the same problem at first. I did start sticking with the easier cases and, as I got the hand of detecting, I began to build up a tidy sum. Then I got some experience points and some skills. Don't give up--you'll really enjoy Sleuthing, believe me!

Best wishes, Sara

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help