Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

How do I get more money?

lu2lu2
lu2lu2

I ran out of money...can someone tell me how to get more?? I'm lost.

Replies
cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

you need to work on beginner cases till you are more comfortable with the game, otherwise if you subscribe , and join an agency members can help you with your cases!

Captain Scarlett
Captain Scarlett

Reply deleted by Moderator.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

captain scarlett that comment was totally uncalled for and i hope that a moderator will delete it!

Greyfell
Greyfell

But, cjmcebdb, you didn't really answer Lu2lu2's question! How does a detective get more money while on a case, if he/she doesn't have anything to pawn?

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

actually yes i did you have to keep on doing the easier cases and be careful with the bribes, so do beginners and easy cases until you get more comfortable with the game! ask the nurse, bartender, fact checker, and waiter for a suspects whereabouts as a hint! plus did you pay close attention to the tutorial?

Greyfell
Greyfell

No, you didn't. All that does no good, if you have no keys, all the houses are locked and you have not enough money to buy a key. So, now, answer the question. How do I get more money to continue the case? Short of abandoning this detective and building a new one!

Droid
Droid

You have a good point Greyfell, after several cases money becomes irrelevant but for the first few it is very tight. Even doing beginners cases you can run out of money and have to quit the case. I retired my detective several times in my first few days by deliberately doing 3 false accusations in a row, after a few false starts I got a lucky run of cases where I found keys and was able to build up some money and move onto harder cases.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

alright then you have to quit the case and do beginners build your money and be more careful! i have been playing for 5 months i know how to play this game thank you very much! this is my last post thread closed for me anyways

Yin Yin
Yin Yin

lu2lu2, since you are a doctor with heaps of analysis skills, try to see whether there is one and only one particular false alibi that matches the results of your analysis of the physical evidence at the Flop House and accuse on that. I know it's not often that you come across such a lucky find but in lower level cases, the probability of having a one and only match is generally higher. Otherwise, my advice is to drop this particular case and then do what cjmcebdb suggested, keeping doing the beginner cases to build up your money stock. In a beginner case of only 2 false alibis, sometimes you can find 3 stars just on proofs and you might also find keys at the crime scenes etc.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

well, Yin Yin has a good point here about making use of the basic skills you have right now & its by using the analysis skills.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help