Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Stuck

Dana Langley
Dana Langley

Okay, I got 6 suspects. I only know 4 of them so far, the other 2 I I only got the first name so the're marked as "Vera" and "Augustus". I asked the 4 suspects I have for leads but they didnt give me anything. I searched all their houses for a signed note but nothing. I ruled out those 4 suspects so it must have been one of the 2 I don't have the full name of yet. Anyone knows what to do?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Dana:
Did you try using the "Tab" key to re-check houses and crime scene? If its not a yellow note which you missed in the houses, then it must be in the crime scene.

riz007
riz007

please re-check the houses
or you can try the game after some rest

Dana Langley
Dana Langley

No, I'm screwed. I searched every inch of every room; nothing! Used the tab key too but don't find it very usefull. Rlly think this is a bugged one or something =(

riz007
riz007

hey may be out of 4 anyone is murderer
i have faced the same problem vvh case

karano
karano

TRY ASKING SHOPKEEPERS AROUND THE CITY.

Dana Langley
Dana Langley

Ask them what Karano? I don't have a full name so I can't ask a thing about those suspects.

riz007
riz007

hey hv u try my method
plzzzzzz
may be it cn help u

riz007
riz007

hey hv u try my method
plzzzzzz
may be it cn help u

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

dana unfortunately you may have to let your time run out or quit the case. if there is anything missing such as the crime scene, (has happened in the showdowns) then let administration know about it, as it could be a bug!

Yin Yin
Yin Yin

If this is a hard case, there's the possibility that you've missed a hidden compartment since there is one variety where you could miss it even if you use the tab key.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help