Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Unlocking Almost Impossible Case Level

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

If you'll are given a chance to vote, would you like to vote that the xp requirement to unlock AI cases be lowered? If yes, then which xp is best to consider so that players doesn't get too bored doing RH cases?

1) 2,000,000 experience
2) 2,500,000 experience
3) 3,000,000 experience

Of course, I do hope Sleuth Admin would consider lowering the xp requirement for you all. ^_^

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

but it depends whether you're good enough to do higher level or not, because if you only do 3 SH favors per day and said you're tired of it, then there's no point. ^_^

I personally never get bored doing AI cases, because I know only by continuing doing them that Sleuth Admin would consider to add new contents faster and I hope all of you also try your best to reach higher, so that together, you all also can prove that you all are worthy to get your hands on new contents, isn't that right, Sleuth Admin? ^_^

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

4 million in fine....

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

okay i changed my mind i agree with peachy 730k would be great takes too long to get to 2million but i guess then where would the challenge be! happy sleuthing mates!!!!!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, my prediction tells me that Mr. E Mann will be the next person to reach and unlock AI cases. After that, I don't think I'll be around to congratulate the next person... so sad...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help