Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Case Solving Tips (For Newbies Only)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Case Solving Tips:

In order to solve cases, there's a few steps that players need to go through, are as follows:

1) Crime Scene Checking - To collect physical evidence (PE).
2) Analyzing PE - Done at the Flop House (At Doyleburgh).
3) Interviewing Suspects, which includes:
- Getting Alibis from suspects
- Getting Leads from suspects
4) Verify Alibis given by suspects and Collecting Samples from suspect's houses.
5) Matching samples from Fake Alibi suspects against physical evidence by getting PE-Townies to check them for you.

If you're lucky enough to get 3 stars on a Fake Alibi Suspect, right after checking samples against physical evidence, then you can research at police station, hospital or Daily Monitor for Motive of this suspect. However, if you get less than 3 stars on a Fake Alibi Suspect after checking samples against physical evidence, then you need to visit all other suspects and ask them for proof against this Fake Alibi Suspect (with < than 3 stars).

{To Be Continued...)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

give them gift. and by the way, their standings won't drop when you bribe them.

Jayson Blades
Jayson Blades

Please help me.What if noone will tell me about the fourth suspect,that might also be the killer?

Jayson Blades
Jayson Blades

Ahmadford.I think you have to go to the dead body and click on that.

Drew321
Drew321

Thanks that REALLY helps

redridinghood
redridinghood

what if i've used up all my charm/research/intimidation skills and have a suspect in mind, but have yet to question his motives, which i can't because i've used up all my skills?

Razorback
Razorback

what do we do if theres 3 star against some one ( the had the murder weopon) but there alibi is real?

develin
develin

Hi Razorback, do not accuse! You'll end up with a False Accusation. 3 stars + fake alibi = guitly, 3 stars + real alibi = innocent.

PsychoMan69
PsychoMan69

Case - Favor for a reporter - both client and 1 suspect alibis matched and lead only to each other and not to other other 3 suspects. Had to quit the case because I got stuck. Is this a bug or is there a way around situations like this in this game? Thank you.

izel
izel

@Detective Joseph Chen

I find it most effective to stumble and learn first-hand, but I am grateful for your posts, verily.

Best,

Super Secret Squirrel
Super Secret Squirrel

send a photo of false drawer, i can never find them

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help