Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Which Skills should I learn next?

Zandra Lim
Zandra Lim

Currently, these are my skills, besides Charm and Intimidation, which skills should I learn next?

Charm: 5 / 12
Intimidation: 5 / 12
Judge of Character: 5 / 5
Lock Picking: 3 / 8
Negotiation: 3 / 6
Research: 3 / 12

Skill Points: 193 (18 available)

Please also tell me why you think the skill you mention is good for me as well. Thanks in advance.

Replies
Belami
Belami

Peach, if it's not some kind of secret, how do you meet the Facilitator? That sounds like the direction I'd like to go in.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

I'm not totally clear on SoM etiquette so I will smail you : )

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

On second thought- I found this thread- half way down Joseph posts some info on unlocking some of the townies:

http://shades.playsleuth.com/community/boards/post.spy?id=3579&first_record=32213

It's a little early for you to learn necromancy- I believe (hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong) you have to hit 100,000 to unlock necromancy.

I looked at your experience pts and noticed you belong to an agency. Your agency usually is the best place to ask which skills to get (at least the more controversial ones like necromancy- they will also help you collect the needed "gifts.")

Belami
Belami

Peach, thanks for responding. I just joined an agency about a week ago and am just learning the ropes. I appreciate your response. Necromancy, here I come! (That doesn't sound quite right. lol)

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

LOL! No, it doesn't sound right!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help