Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

End Of The Road For Zen Oracles

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

The reason of me creating Zen Oracles Agency was to help new players and as much as I'm concerned, we in Zen Oracles Agency already helped quite a number of them.

Fame is not important to me, even the number of TH Won is not important to me. All that is important to me is for me to help others.

I've created Lone-Wolf Agency, whereby me, Miinck, Dylan101 and Shades666 will be members of this agency for eternity, until eventually our subs ends and we will continue to play to enjoy.

I believe I owe a lot of peoples here an apology, mostly because I'm too addicted and too dedicated against this game. I hope you all will forgive me.

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Previously, I was asking too much from my agency members. But now, I've understand that this is just a game, and same like others, I can enjoy it and not just to win.

I do hope there would be lots and lots more agency out there participating in TH and so on...but just keep in mind that I'll always be here to answer questions, as long as its not a stupid question.

weefoot
weefoot

It's very strange not seeing Zen on the leader board. Not sure I'm going to get used to that.

Best wishes.

weefoot

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Weefoot:
Its hard being me and disbanding ZO makes me feel happy. Maybe in future, you might see my new agency in TH, but at least now, there's no more obligation to raise standings or to commit certain numbers of cases or gain enough xp per day.

Everything has become less important as long as I'm happy with my decision ^_^ Leaving ZO up in the leaderboard whereby me is not happy, is not going to work out anyway, so might as well give it up. ^_^

Newbies:
I know I've been hard to you all, I promise if you don't ask me stupid questions, I'll definitely answer. Good Luck.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

without you joseph no one would be where they are today. you gave peeps a new look into the sleuth world. we will miss zen o , and may the lone wolf agency continue to thrive!!!! take care !!!!! happy sleuthing hhhhhhhhoooooowwwwwwlllllllll

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

I'm very sorry to see Zen Oracles go. Joseph and the rest of ZO's members, past and some present, taught me quite a bit, and helped me out numerous times. I really did enjoy my time there, and wish everyone the best of luck in the future.

<3 Rose Catherine/Catherine Rose

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Rose,

Nice to see you here. Well, ZO has done helping quite a numbers of new players, and its time to close it down.

And I'm really happy to see a lot of smaller agencies start participating in TH. Isn't that nice? Especially when smaller agencies won't meet big agencies like ZO in TH now.

Go go go new agencies!

Fletchi
Fletchi

Blast from the past agency here ;-)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help