Community - Message Boards

Detective Agency Recruiting

Looking for New Agency... I think...

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

I think I'm looking for an agency. *grin* Let me explain...

Azar would like to get AIU going again so I signed on. He's a busy guy (which is great- real life is WAY more important than this game) and hasn't checked or signed on for over 3 weeks; I have no idea what's going on and as I haven't talked to him or been promoted (because he hasn't been on) there's not much I can do in AIU. (No one else is really logging on either so it's a dead as Anastasia Goforth was in my last case. :) )

I don't know when or if Azar will be back and get it going. I also don't want to pressure him to play a game if life is busy. I've been waiting for Azar to return and for the rookie who took my 14 point coat (I know you're sick of my belly aching over my missing coat Droid *grin*) to log back on and give me my coat but neither may ever happen so... all that to say this...

I'm looking for a new agency. I have TH standings with everyone but pawnbroker (is he just a lame duck?). I will (loosely) commit to 3 favors 5 days a week and 3-5 SH cases those 5 days with the understand that this is a game and I have family, school (with tough projects) and deadlines. I am and want to be an active player participating in TH's.

Your consideration would be greatly appreciated!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Peach:

^_^

jen plaidy
jen plaidy

Hey Peach, thanks for thinking of Primatech, we couldn't invite you because we're full at the moment, otherwise you would have got an invite.
Have fun with PIC,
Jen

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Thanks Jen!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help