Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Quick Poll on New Features

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

I'm working on a few smaller things right now, but there are three bigger updates that I'm considering. Which of these three sounds the most interesting to you?

1) Visitable in-game Agency headquarters where each agent can decorate to their tastes.

2) NPC Sidekicks that you earn who can help you with your cases. An example would be you could tell your sidekick to go stake out a suspect's house and search it when they leave, or question them when they arrive and automatically report back to you when they've completed their task.

3) Mini-puzzles for some skills, like a lockpicking mini game or a research puzzle.

4) More special/rare room types with puzzles built in that require solving to access their containers. I've got a few ideas about how these could be designed in such a way that the puzzles are fairly replayable so that they can continue to provide some challenge even after you've played them a few times.

Replies
Yin Yin
Yin Yin

Really like no. 2 the sidekick idea

L. Sparks
L. Sparks

The sidekick idea is the best to me.

Mr.Harold
Mr.Harold

Definely nr. 2

RosieS
RosieS

OOO OOO ooo #4 for me.

Regards from Rosie

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

most definetly the sidekick

U. N. Owen
U. N. Owen

The sidekicks sound good.

Detective Esquire
Detective Esquire

1. 2. & 3. :-)

Monk as Stottlemeyer
Monk as Stottlemeyer

I would say 2 or 3.

Missy M.
Missy M.

Options 3 and 4 are perfect!

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Option 2 then option 3
I really do like the surgeon idea as well as the changing your detective appearance. One of the reasons I really like Sleuth is because of its player interaction. Anything that allows the players to interact more with the game would be very cool.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help