Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Undiscovered Suspects Hidden on Higher Levels

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

When playing a higher difficulty level case, you are no longer shown undiscovered suspects in your case file (i.e. no more "Suspect #2", etc).

Thanks to those of you who have suggested this change recently, I think it will add a good deal of difficulty to those high end cases.

Replies
SHUICHI
SHUICHI

this suck

Adnama Eceer
Adnama Eceer

I havent played Sleuth in a while and I am not really pleased about taking away the Suspect#2, ect. away, but I'll deal. I think we should have an option. That isn't fair to the ones that found that to be a HELP in knowing when to start asking questions about examining evidence to people like the Butcher, Shoemaker, Ect.

When I would start I would see Suspect#1 Suspect #2 Suspect #3 and so on, that would let me know how many suspects I had and so if it was all the way up to Suspect #6 if I had 6 real names, I could go on to ask questions.

Now this will be a big waste of time because if I think I have opened up everyone and havent and go asking questions, it will waste time and they more than likely will clam up before I have even OPENED up the REAL murderer.

I am glad that the ones that wanted it harder got their wish, but why make the ones that didnt want it ALL the time have to do it?

Make it an option and maybe not a permanent option so like you can choose to hide how many Suspects there are for one case to make it more challenging then maybe the next game you play you click a button to turn it back on.

I wouldnt mind doing cases like this FROM TIME TO TIME with the Supsect#2, Suspect#6 gone, but not on ALL my harder cases ALL the time.

Make it an option and not a have to.

Adnama Eceer
Adnama Eceer

Which levels exactly will this be happening on?

I know it wouldnt be Beginner, Easy Or Intermediate

So which of these does the Suspect#2 and so on NOT show up on?

Hard
Very Hard
Very Very Hard
Incredibly Hard
Stupendously Hard
Ridiculously Hard
Almost Impossible

Adnama Eceer
Adnama Eceer

I am playing Very Hard and it still says Suspect#2 and so on, so it must be for the levels below..

Very Very Hard
Incredibly Hard
Stupendously Hard
Ridiculously Hard
Almost Impossible

But I still think you should have the option before accepting each case to have that or not on that specific case, because one day I will eventually get these harder cases opened up and would like the option.

That way the Sleuths that are happy about this change still get their wish, they can choose to have it off all the time. Some can have it on all the time and some can have it on sometimes and when they want more of a challenge cut it off.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

It starts from VVH ^_^

Adnama Eceer
Adnama Eceer

Ok, Yesterday I opened up the Mayor and that game I had to play was fun, it reminded me of Guess Who. They arent wearing glasses, they arent wearing a hat.

I just opened up a Very Very Hard Case but didnt take it because I had 4 days and I know that the Suspect#2 and so on are taken away now so I am unsure as to how hard it will be to win the case. If they hadnt taken the Suspect#2 Suspect#6 away, I may have taken the case anyway to try it out. If I had already been playing Very Very Hard a few times before they made the Suspects Hidden, to get use to Very Very Hard I would know what to expect with Very Very Hard.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Adnama, there isn't a HUGE difference in the games (VH vs. VVH), just take it a little slower. I wasn't thrilled at first to hear that they had taken away the suspect # but I find it's actually just a tad bit easier most the time, as I find suspects and try to determine their guilt rather than just go looking for ALL the suspects. It actually had shortened my overall time.

1Kelly13
1Kelly13

ya sure

Adnama Eceer
Adnama Eceer

It just sounds more intimidating without the Suspect #'s I guess.

I may try a V V H Case today or tomorrow just to see what its like since I haven't tried a Very Very Hard case or a case with the Suspect #'s removed. I may wait until I have 4 or 5 days.

I dont want to try VVH or Suspects removed for the first time in 3 days.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Let us know how it goes...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help