Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Wanted: A Good Janitor

Belami
Belami

Hi, I have been happily playing on and off for a few months but hope to play more regularly when i return to my normal routine so i don't know if this is a newbie question or not. i am thinking maybe not. anyway, for the first time, i picked up a coded note, which was very cool. but i don't have a lot of contacts, just a few solid ones, so i am not sure if i can get to this janitor, who i think is the person i need to break the code. if this is so, what steps should i take to find this person? any advice would be very much appreciated. thanx!!!!

Replies
Belami
Belami

wow, thanks a lot! i guess that means the coded message i picked up disappeared at the end of that case. anyway, i had no idea these three were the code breakers. thanks again. i appreciate your time.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Your welcome :)

Good luck!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Yes, in the past, they were the code breakers, however Admin has removed Encoded Notes from the game now and probably underway of tweaking the code breaking skills, so we just have to wait patiently and see what happens next.

Belami
Belami

Oh, that explains it. That is why I never saw another one. Oh pooh. Well, I'm sure the program writers will come up with something cool regarding the code breaking.

DevilAshley
DevilAshley

Where did you picked up the coded note? I want to!! Although this is not helpful,I hope that you can reply me by sleuth mail...

Belami
Belami

Okay, Ashley. I just sent you a note, although I'm not sure how helpful it will be. Good luck with your sleuthing!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help