Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Ballrooms/Grandhalls

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

On higher difficulty levels, in larger houses, you sometimes see a room called a "Ballroom" or a "Grand Hall" which looks suspiciously like a living room. I've tweaked those rooms so that they have less stuff in them. Still not so grand, but at least they are a different room type. Hoping to grand them up a bit more soon.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with a ballroom or grand hall loading once you've clicked on it in the floor map.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

yes, that's how bad it would turn out to be when things are randomly generated.

Jane Torry
Jane Torry

How do you Get a new case?

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Something strange is happening with me and the statues. When I click on the statue, it says JS Alert.
If I click on the tab the screen goes blank.

Droid
Droid

It does that with the body as well Melody, all we can do for the moment is try to avoid clicking it.

Jane Torry
Jane Torry

Wow! I don't have any problem!

Visgaudas
Visgaudas

Firstly, when you click on the statue or open a piano bench, you are returned to the very first room of the house. Could you fix it so that it didn't switch back to the first room and return to the ballroom/grandhall where the statue/piano bench is?
Secondly, sometimes I see a vase hidden under the statue and I cannot click it because it always opens the statue's message but the vase remains unreachable. Though in some cases it does open normally. Could you please fix that annoying thing as well?

best wishes to sleuth crew.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

It is annoying, visgaudas, but there is a way to check those vases behind the statues.
Use your TAB key to highlight clickable areas. Stop on the smaller box behind the statue and hit enter.

Trinann
Trinann

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help