Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Ballrooms/Grandhalls

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

On higher difficulty levels, in larger houses, you sometimes see a room called a "Ballroom" or a "Grand Hall" which looks suspiciously like a living room. I've tweaked those rooms so that they have less stuff in them. Still not so grand, but at least they are a different room type. Hoping to grand them up a bit more soon.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with a ballroom or grand hall loading once you've clicked on it in the floor map.

Replies
Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

@Sophia

Good idea- kinda thinkin' since it says, "It Looks Expensive" (on the statue) that maybe theft or selling it or something could come into play. I love the idea of another "subgame" in the game- like some... not exactly a puzzle but something you have to figure out and you can win the chance to do a 4th favor or something fun that's different.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

@melody the new things in the harder cases instead of furniture really good job to ben one of them almost made me jump lol!!!!

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Same here cjmcebdb (have you ever considered a nickname? :) )

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

ohh i am sorry all please call me cj

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

@cj

Thanks! Easier to type and I can pronounce it! *grin*

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

you are most welcome peach lol

jennifer 27
jennifer 27

THESE ROOMS GET STUCK AT 100\% ,BEN

Droid
Droid

Not very impressed by little waste baskets completely hidden behind statues and piano stools really close to bottom of screen, almost unclickable.

stephenSZ
stephenSZ

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Bobbindale
Bobbindale

I had a little yellow slip of paper stuck behind a golf bag. That's when I really learned about using the tab button, and then press ENTER button to open. Detective Joseph Chen commented to me that random placements of objects create unpredictable results

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help