Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Ballrooms/Grandhalls

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

On higher difficulty levels, in larger houses, you sometimes see a room called a "Ballroom" or a "Grand Hall" which looks suspiciously like a living room. I've tweaked those rooms so that they have less stuff in them. Still not so grand, but at least they are a different room type. Hoping to grand them up a bit more soon.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with a ballroom or grand hall loading once you've clicked on it in the floor map.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Sinthu:
Its hard to confirm, as I don't do anything less than AI/RH.

@Sleuth Admin:
Dunno why, now the grand hall doesn't load, got stucked at 100\%. Already occured a few times.

dchic1
dchic1

These rooms don't load. Stuck at 100\%. Already had to quit a case because room couldnt load.

Dawn Chorus
Dawn Chorus

Ballroom loaded fine for me just now, so maybe it's only the Grand Hall that's a problem.

Dawn Chorus
Dawn Chorus

And just now had a Grand Hall load fine.

IH case - no problems with either room.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

It would be very helpful if somebody could store a case file with a non-loading Ballroom/Grand Hall. Then I could take a look at the specific condition that is causing it to get stuck.

Thanks for your patience everybody.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

I just had the ballroom on 2nd floor load to 100 and NOT open.

Couldn't retrieve a hairbrush I needed (suspect had fake alibi and right hair type)- thankfully hair belonged to someone else as it was the only matchable evidence.

Sorry I couldn't save it but it was a favor case.

dchic1
dchic1

Admin, I have stored a non loading ballroom case file.

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I got 2 Ballrooms in one IH case. One downloaded fine, the other stuck at 100\%.

RosieS
RosieS

Hiya, Ben! <waving madly>

The bad news is that the Grand Hall in a Crime Scene wouldn't load; the other rooms just coughed up a Signed Note and a Key.

The good news is I didn't waste any money on this case.

Oops...didn't save b'cuz I hadn't read that I should. I'll save the next GH that won't load for ya.

Thanks much!

Fond Regards from RosieS

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

I don't know if this had anything to do with it (and things are running slow from my end) but I didn't get my free questions from Police Clerk and things are running EXTREMELY slow.

This may or may not have anything to do with working on things.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help